BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I have a question there was a 2002 Alpine white M5 with silverstone interior. it was tastefully modded with BBS LM's / Bilsten PSS9 / Vorsteiner rear diffuser and a front lip. This M5 was listed under Toronto, North York.

It was posted for a few hours then taken down, I really wanted to buy this car but just teased me! Do you guys know if this guy is a member here? Its a very long shot in the dark, any one know this car? Is he a member here!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
That was a friend of mine's car and he underpriced it WAY too much. Sold for 19.6k with ALL the mods and such lower mileage. I'm still in shock... someone got the steal of the decade. That E39 was utterly flawless with not a single expense spared.

It also had SS headers, SS x-pipe, Esienmann Race mufflers. The car barely logged 1000 km in the last few years... *sigh* what a golden opportunity.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A,

Thanks for replying to my ad about your freinds 2002 Alpine white M5, if for whatever the sale didnt go through could you do me a favor and get me in touch with your freind? I am in Calgary and willing to fly down ASAP to buy the car.

By the way I got your PM ,however since I am a newbie to this forum I could not reply due to the requirement of minimum 45 posts Thanks for the offer on your E39 M5, if the dollar amount is right let me know. I've bought and sold a few M5's and would be comfortable aslong as there is value for me. In the mean time can you send me details about your M5 to [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts