BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm suppose to pick up my m5 by the end of july but i have one quick question for all you NJ M5 owners....what insurance company did you go with and if you don't mind...how much are you paying for insurance......thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Picking mine up the day after tomorrow. I recently switched to AIG for my other cars reducing my premium by about 30% versus my previous carrier Liberty Mutual. AIG is charging me about $1,900 for the M5, although I'll probably tweak the deductibles (currently $500) to bring that down a bit. Let me know what you're seeing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info tom...i will hopefully pick mine up my the end of july....i had liberty mutual too for my audi s4 but that car got stolen plus i'm under 25 so i wonder what they might charge me for both situations...by the way, would it be too much trouble to ask you for your AIG agent's number so i can give them a call for a quote...thanks a lot

john

Originally posted by Tom M:
Picking mine up the day after tomorrow. I recently switched to AIG for my other cars reducing my premium by about 30% versus my previous carrier Liberty Mutual. AIG is charging me about $1,900 for the M5, although I'll probably tweak the deductibles (currently $500) to bring that down a bit. Let me know what you're seeing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I didn't go through an agent. I just responded to a mail solicitation for a free estimate, which came in as I said 30% below Liberty Mutual (on three cars -- '95 Nissan Maxima, '98 Dodge Durango and '99 Jeep Wrangler). My wife and I (only drivers until a year or so from now) are sadly well north of 25. The telephone number is 800-241-1188. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts