BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about selling my 2010 M5, and would like some input on price. It's Black/Black, oil change every 7500, has a new clutch/flywheel, and is an SMG, with the downside of having 85k miles. Oddly enough, and to my surprise, I haven't had really an issue with the car (and I'm super picky and hear/feel/see everything). I purchased an extended warranty and never used it once until the very end of the warranty when I managed to get the flywheel replaced (I paid for clutch). After reading horror stories about issues with this car I was expecting the worst, but have to admit it's the best car with the least amount of problems I've ever had. So question is, what do you think I could sell it for?

·
Registered
725 Posts
High 20s, low 30s, good luck!

·
Registered
355 Posts
JrMint is in the ballpark - IMO.
Also, take a look at Autotrader, Carmax etc. Check what similar vehicles are going for in your locale. With Autotrader cars will usually sell for less than asking price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
johnhazelwood
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing