BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's Silver Grey - nice catch on the exhaust. That is my office behind Fiat directly across from United Rentals

Mark
Looks great! I live just up the hill and have been by there so many times but haven't ever seen the beast. What exhaust? You may hear me driving by sometime!

Cheers!

Matt

:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's been there for the last 6 years - most of the time I park it around back but we have some new neighbors that don't instill a ton of trust.

I had a full custom done at Speedware before all the worthy souls left - I would not let them work on a lawn mower now, hell Shaun Duncan would likely steal that too...

·
Registered
616 Posts
In Factoria around lunchtime, i saw an E60 that was wrapped flat pumpkin color... Well, in the spirit of the holidays I guess.. :what:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Spotted a titanium silver E60 on mukilteo speedway this AM. Whoever you are sir, clean ride and I sure could wish I could downshift as quick as your paddles. :3: Fun pull nonetheless!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Do you commute on the speedway every morning Duy? I spotted a black e39 m5 a few times by bev park rd.

Spotted a silver e39 on HWY20 approaching Anacortes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do you commute on the speedway every morning Duy? I spotted a black e39 m5 a few times by bev park rd.

Spotted a silver e39 on HWY20 approaching Anacortes.
Yes Sir (no pun intended), I'm the black E39 M5 with the silver diffuser...not by choice. Previous owner had it, but its pretty low on my to do list due to many other important items coming first.

Nah, you wouldn't catch me near bev park rd. as I take I-5N and then head west on the speedway. There are at least 2 E39 M5s at my office, that I know of...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just spotted the same grey E39 as before...around Rainier & Dearborn...license plate M-CINCO (you're the one that took that!) clean ride:thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yesterday afternoon, 4:45 or so southbound 405 near Lynnwood, I jumped in behind a black E60 M5 with M Power decals on the side. Lister?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Was driving behind stemo76 in Lynnwood, Wednesday morning right after 7AM (I was in my 4Runner). The exhaust sounded great! I even rolled down my window to listen to it. :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just got a call from a friend that a silver E60 M5 was hauling some serious *** on 405 south near Renton with a Camry Police trying to keep up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Black E60 M5 with Oregon Plates on 124th in Kirkland. You may have heard me drive by you when you were turning. Looked great!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Black E60 M5 with Oregon Plates on 124th in Kirkland. You may have heard me drive by you when you were turning. Looked great!
There is a Black on Black e60 running around Totem Lake - I was turning left onto 124th @ the new TOK and it went right on 124th Monday night.
I was listening to MNF, so didn't get to hear it :3:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Spotted a pre LCI silver E39 near paine field. Was it you GearHead?
Paine field? might of been. I have a friend who lives around there. If it had a debadged trunk, plastidipped grilles and rear diffuser then yea it was me.

I got paced on 405 N today by an E39 530i with some seriously bright projectors. Then it pulled over to the shoulder

81 - 100 of 132 Posts