BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Saw an Alpine White in Ballard today around 2:30pm. Nice exhaust!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not me I think it is the other guy. I'm not the only white e39 anymore.

Mine has front splitters and the other one doesn't and I think we both have muffler delete.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Not me I think it is the other guy. I'm not the only white e39 anymore.

Mine has front splitters and the other one doesn't and I think we both have muffler delete.
Yup, that was most likely James' (JShep) Alpine White, which has muffler delete.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You have muffler delete? I'm looking for someone in the area to hear it before I doing it. Do you have stock resonators?
I got mine done at Speedware Motorsports. Not sure who is working there still as I know many left the shop. I have not heard good things nor read good things on their FB page.

Here is the link to when they were finished; with a low RPM pass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc4R6Ea6Ctw

Here is a pic of the work (Timmy Tips and powder coated the same color as my wheels)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did it have M parallels? Could have been me, I'm up in that area every so often.
Hey, another E34! :D

It actually had E39 M5 wheels on it. I ended up meeting the guy at the Cars & Coffee at Northwest European Autoworks last month.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I got mine done at Speedware Motorsports. Not sure who is working there still as I know many left the shop. I have not heard good things nor read good things on their FB page.
STAY FAR AWAY

I am having to chase Shaun Duncan (owner) about my stolen OEM e60 M5 wheels - they are in the process of packing up and leaving Redmond and using it as a excuse for not finding them - in reality, I believe "someone" sold them to another customer...but it's all about what you can prove. Anyway, I am giving a generous gift to try and locate my wheels till Friday afternoon, at that point I am filing the report with Redmond PD.

Everyone that was good is at Achtuning across Willows Rd.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Spotted Sterling Gray E39 getting off 520 onto Redmond road.

We acknowledged each other. Clean ride but why drive with the lights all on in broad daylight?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not sure how this is possible but I've seen the whole lineup of black M6's today. This morning was a vert by Starbucks near Bellevue Way and Main Street followed by coupe on Woodinville-Duvall road this afternoon and shortly after in the same place a gran coupe.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
Spotted parked Le Mans Blue E39 in Microsoft Bldg RedWest D garage. I've seen you twice now.

I must know who you are fellow Softie with an E39 M5!!!

It looked stock and I was leaving work at the same time today around 5:45ish

You must know and hear me as my car is clearly the loudest thing at the RedWest Campus!

I will find you!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Friday in Kirkland, at a business right by the Fiat dealer. Looked like a Space Grey E60, looked good, possibly a custom exhaust.

61 - 80 of 132 Posts