BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
pre-LCI IB rolling WB on 520

Saw a pre-LCI IB rolling WB on 520 from Redmond with Oregon plates at 7:00 PM last night - Nice wheels!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I know I'm still in SoCal but I'd figure I would subscribe to this thread to follow and get to know some of you and the areas. The current plan is for me, wifey, our 2yr old (and hopefully another one born by then ;) to move up to the Seattle metro area May/Jun 2015. How are cops in the areas?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I personally haven't had issues during all the occasions I've been in the area. I'm usually down there a couple times a month. But admittedly I don't live there, I'm about 1.5 hrs north in Bellingham.

Probably also helps that I don't drive like a jackass and am not rolling around in an blatantly illegal car. :grinyes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I know I'm still in SoCal but I'd figure I would subscribe to this thread to follow and get to know some of you and the areas. The current plan is for me, wifey, our 2yr old (and hopefully another one born by then ;) to move up to the Seattle metro area May/Jun 2015. How are cops in the areas?
You will find that there are places to stretch your leg's and areas that it's not okay to - dark tinted rides seem to draw the most attention. My all black e39 540 gets way more looks than the silver-grey M5.

·
Registered
254 Posts
What was going on in Totem Lake this morning around 10:00 AM? - saw two, yes two e60 M5's @ 124th (Sepang and Silverstone) - then there was my Silver-Grey as well.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've seen another E34 M5 (black) and a grey E60 over the past couple weeks here in Bellingham.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Saw an E60 with orange mirrors first at the shop when I dropped her off for some new fluids then NE 85th in Kirkland going up the hill.. hope you didn't get pulled over by the cop up ahead.. sounds great though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
338 Posts
Man I don't think I've seen any of you out and about and I drive all over the place.

Meet up at the next [email protected]?

21 - 40 of 132 Posts