BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the Puget Sound BMW club got to visit Munich Evolution in North Seattle and see a BMW car collection from a guy named Peter Gleeson. Haven't met him before, but he's a guy who loves BMWs and likes aquiring signifcant cars. I'm horrible when I go to events because I don't take enough pictures. A few are posted below. He had Johnny Cecotto's personal M1, one of two BASF M1 Procars, four 3.0 CSL models, one in each configuration. He had a Z8 and a Z1 (he let everyone play with the doors - oh boy!) He had some other significants cars including a Dodge Road Runner. Don't flame me for posting the pic... It's like an aircraft carrier in real life! Pretty nice chap and very open about sharing.

Honestly, I thought I took more pictures... :eek7:

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was, but they moved further north to 135th. Nice guys; they consign only local cars and have third party shops thoroughly check the cars out. No frills place with some nice cars.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I was going to go, but my wife had other plans. I love that Pro-car! We sat in one a few years ago at O-Fest. They are just so cool!!

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Beautiful CSL. The CSL is one of my all time favorite BMWs. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
ADA
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing