BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up last night. :flag: Went from that Acura RSX in the back ground to the M5.

1 owner
clean car fax
44,2xxk miles
Indy red/blk interior

Love it so far. Was going around a corner today @ lunch time and get a little surprise when the seat inflated for more support LOL. More pics to come as soon as I can wash her. The Mercedes dealership did an ok job...but left traces of wax near the blk trim pieces on the roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the new toy!!! She looks GOOD!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
She looks nice. Good luck and have fun driving her around town.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After wash via BB cell pics. Gonna try to go out today for a few pics with a real camera lol. :M5eyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So I "borrowed" my wife's Xmas present I got here (Canon Powershot SX30IS) and snapped a few very nice pics after a fresh wash/wax...just need to upload them. So I sit down to open my birthday presents today and couldn't help but notice a BMW bag...which she made me wait til last to open it lol. Shampoo x 2, wax, window, cleaning, and another one...plus a key chain and a red coffee travel cup. :goldcup: for wife also hitting Banana Republic on the way home. So I got my extended EasyCare Total warranty today too...

"...Today was a good day"

-Ice Cube

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Front Matte Black Grill:

Front/Side Matte Black Grill
:

RPi Scoop:

DIY Smoke Tail Light
:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey! Stopped and saw your beast when I was in the area last month -- Mercedes dealer in Ft. Myers, right???

Car looked clean then, looks much better now. Hope you got a great deal. Congrats.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey! Stopped and saw your beast when I was in the area last month -- Mercedes dealer in Ft. Myers, right???

Car looked clean then, looks much better now. Hope you got a great deal. Congrats.
In the area from Michigan..lol. Oddly enough, that is where I am from. Yes, FTM Mercedes..I agree, much better now :thumbsup:. I beat them up pretty good on it. First time I went in there they had it for $39,9k and I got for $35,5k and an extra 1k for my trade in vs what they originally offered me.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, beautiful color. What is the color of interior? Great Xmas presents, your better half is definitely a keeper.

The new mods look good. Saw that you took the front plate off as well, what do you plan to do with the holes left behind?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Very nice and clean! Congrats! Lets see some interior shots pls! :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats on the new ride, beautiful color. What is the color of interior? Great Xmas presents, your better half is definitely a keeper.

The new mods look good. Saw that you took the front plate off as well, what do you plan to do with the holes left behind?
Yeah, I'll get some interior shots up, black interior with brushed aluminum trim. Might wash her today if it warms up a bit lol. Bumperplugs.com to fill the holes is like $32.00 shipped. I also want to find a filler plug for the driver key hole....but no luck so far.

·
Registered
195 Posts
nice car buddy... I know how it feels when you get the v10 monster in your house, makes you want to look at it over and over. lol... Gud luck with it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts