BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up last night. :flag: Went from that Acura RSX in the back ground to the M5.

1 owner
clean car fax
44,2xxk miles
Indy red/blk interior

Love it so far. Was going around a corner today @ lunch time and get a little surprise when the seat inflated for more support LOL. More pics to come as soon as I can wash her. The Mercedes dealership did an ok job...but left traces of wax near the blk trim pieces on the roof.

Attachments

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the new toy!!! She looks GOOD!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
She looks nice. Good luck and have fun driving her around town.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
35,500.00 plus the tire/rim replacement package of $1024 @ 3.5% :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
REALLY on the fence right now. My credit union has a pretty good plan but it make no notation specifically about MY car (SMG) rather more generic type cars. Then there is EasyCare, tisher, warrentech...so many options. I think i'd feel "safer" with EasyCare. 2/24 for I think 3,200 or so vs 4/48 for 3,800 from credit union....not sure. I think from BMW it'd be much better for actual coverage...thoughts? Need to make a descision soon!

P.S P500 Sport + launch control....DAUM! LOL My 420whp RSX (front wheel drive) never felt like that bhahahaahahha :flag:

Reactions: leonelm3-m5
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.