BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member/Owner of a beast... Just wanted to write a quick review on Alex(rated///M) @ Alex Auto Inc. in Roswell, GA. The previous owner of my M5 lives in South Carolina and I live in North Alabama, we elected to meet in the Atlanta area, after a bit of research(mostly on this board) I elected to get a PPI done at Alex Auto Inc.

Couldn't have been happier with the service, he personally took the car out for a quick test drive and then put it on the rack and inspected it thoroughly along with another mechanic. The car was/isn't perfect and he let me know that, he went through a detailed list of any/all issues he found, and then took a step further and let me know what was "serious" and needed to be addressed immediately vs. what I could hold off on... All this at a VERY Fair price and done in a VERY timely manner! After all business was settled he then offered his advice if I ever had any questions if the future. If I lived in the ATL area this would be my go to guy for any issue that I couldn't take care of myself.

Big Thanks Alex!!
-Ian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts