BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got together with my friend who has a good camera, as well as another friend who owns an lp560-4 spyder(unbeliveable car), and got some decent pictures of the car...have a few more if anyone wants to see them, but just thought id post my favorites...enjoy

·
Registered
531 Posts
sup man hope to see that monster of yours is looking good, hope to see you on the turkey run!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Pic with the bull is absolutely awesome...nice setup you got there!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Try the daytime photos of the car then

i dont like it.
Search for an earlier thread where there are daytime photos of the same car. Perhaps you will like it better in those shots. I like the new night shots for the artistic value, but I think the car itself shows better in the previous daylight photos where the red accents work very well.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Those are fantastic pics!! And I'd kill for that LP560 spyder :applause:

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice car. Is it painted or wrapped? I was thinking about wrapping my AW 335 in Matte White
thanks...the car is painted...i thought about doing a wrap for a while, but ended up just going with the paint.

Search for an earlier thread where there are daytime photos of the same car. Perhaps you will like it better in those shots. I like the new night shots for the artistic value, but I think the car itself shows better in the previous daylight photos where the red accents work very well.
Agreed; the day time shots make the car itself look better..the problem is that its virtually impossible to get a decent picture of the car, especially at night, because of the paint on the car...it looks different in practically every lighting situation, and because of the finish the camera ends up having a hard time focusing on the car...i just thought it would be a cool idea, and our photographer picked a few cool places to shoot.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Awesome would be an understatement.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
coming from a 335 guy or not, what difference does that make?!

I have seen better matte jobs done....for example....

Well for one, if you look at that photo you posted you can tell it is not just the original photo. It is touched up. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you lol. Car looks good in the pic you posted, but the OP's car looks awesome. That guy has been an *** since he joined a few days ago in other posts. That is why I made my comment.

Edit** Nevermind, I thought he was the other dude in the post with the M6 vs 335 talking crap. That would be my bad haha. Anyway, the photo above is still edited :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
I'd rather have the M6 in the photo posted than the Lambo. Call me crazy but this M6 is sick.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Well for one, if you look at that photo you posted you can tell it is not just the original photo. It is touched up. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you lol. Car looks good in the pic you posted, but the OP's car looks awesome. That guy has been an *** since he joined a few days ago in other posts. That is why I made my comment.

Edit** Nevermind, I thought he was the other dude in the post with the M6 vs 335 talking crap. That would be my bad haha. Anyway, the photo above is still edited :)
Heres a shot under the sun, if you cant tell the difference than I do not know what else to say...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
indeed, i have loved that m5 since i saw it the first time...it does look a bit different in the less edited photo, but it still looks great...my car is not completely
"matte", in that my paint is actually a completely unique color, and has a slight red tint to it...i wanted it to be different from all the other straight matte jobs, so i had them do mine more of a satin with a bit of red. but thank you all for the comments! and tiptronic, thanks...but i think id take the lambo over my m6 haha(just love that car).

·
Banned
139 Posts
Sick cars in this thread! Love them all!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts