BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Does anyone have recent experience with Project Mu brake pads for the M5 on the track? Got a quote which came out 25% cheaper than Pagids RS29 :eek: .....whats the catch??hmmm

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Don't forget that the the RS19 RS29 are the endurance pads so they will probably last substantially longer.

I'd be interested in trying the RS29's as according to the pagid website, they appear to be a better pad than the RS19, possibly as a future replacement.?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Hi all! Does anyone have recent experience with Project Mu brake pads for the M5 on the track? Got a quote which came out 25% cheaper than Pagids RS29 :eek: .....whats the catch??hmmm
Project Mu is well known amongst the Japanese car crowd. I had no idea actually that they made pads for non Japanese cars. I personally have no experience with them, but I've only seen positive things said of their products.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. May decide to get both and try them out... My concern with Mu is that I've not found any reviews for them on cars in the same weight class as the M5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts