BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've been using Firefox for months (now on 1.0 as you are). Works flawlessly for this site. I do have the occasional site that causes problems however ...

Regards,

Gary.

Osodog said:
Hi, anyone else use Firefox browser? For some reason I am now getting a Document contains no data error when using Firefox but works fine with IE. This just started yesterday.......

·
Registered
85 Posts
Osodog said:
Hi, anyone else use Firefox browser? For some reason I am now getting a Document contains no data error when using Firefox but works fine with IE. This just started yesterday.......
I have been using Firefox for several months now and for the most part it works great. But, I have found occasions where I have experienced the same error. The fix has been to close ALL my Firefix windows and start a new one.

FWIW,
Dave

·
Registered
71 Posts
Firefox works fine with the site for me.

Everyone should have Firefox. Easier to use than IE and it cuts all the bull$hit out. Mod more than your car... Hell, I just got done putting my new Dinan CAI, chip, UUC short scroller, and exhaust on my PC, even got some R-compound grommets for improved desk "track"ion. Can't wait to have her on the dyno...:hihihi:

:noSMG::typing::flag:

Jutty
:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts