BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys , I found out that I have Auto Light option in my car , there is A choice on the lights swtich , but I think that there is a problem because wnehever I put it on Auto , the lights will turn on even in the middle of the day , I think there is a problem with the sensor itself ,, I've seen the sensor it's located at the beggining of the dashboard very close to the front window .. anyone faced this problem before ,, >???

Thanks

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
Guys , I found out that I have Auto Light option in my car , there is A choice on the lights swtich , but I think that there is a problem because wnehever I put it on Auto , the lights will turn on even in the middle of the day , I think there is a problem with the sensor itself ,, I've seen the sensor it's located at the beggining of the dashboard very close to the front window .. anyone faced this problem before ,, >???

Thanks
If your fogs are on, then it'll do that.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
waaaaaaw .. really . OK I'll try it tomorrow morning , because YES the fogs are always Switched ON from the swtich .. I'll try to switched it off .. thanks for your advice anyway ..

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is one of the very few options that I wish I had. It just makes so much sense :) If anyone knows of a reasonably priced retrofit kit, I'd definitely be interested (although searches in the past haven't thrown anything up). One of my last cars, an E46 325Xi had this as an option and I missed it in the list when ordering the car

Regards,

Gary.

ehssan_alkhiyami said:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
grp said:
This is one of the very few options that I wish I had. It just makes so much sense :) Regards, Gary.
Gary having driven many kms through your great country you are right. Without that auto switch you tend to wear your hand out turning the lights on and off for all of the short/long tunnels. :byee55amg

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts