BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ,

I spent 3 hours serching with no luck.

My Brother 540 CD changer blow out both fuese the one behind the Cd changer it self and the one on the side panel (30A,32V).

He replaced the one behind the unit ,But grrrrrrr:grrrrr::grrrr: he went behind my back and with out telling me and took My fues the green one on the side panel (30A,32V).

Now ,I cant play my ipod on my unit .It dose not even charge the Ipod.And i cant even go to CDC mode at all.

I checked all the fueses ,and the one on the dice kit .

Any idea??????

Thanks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello everyone ,

I spent 3 hours serching with no luck.

My Brother 540 CD changer blow out both fuese the one behind the Cd changer it self and the one on the side panel (30A,32V).

He replaced the one behind the unit ,But grrrrrrr:grrrrr::grrrr: he went behind my back and with out telling me and took My fues the green one on the side panel (30A,32V).

Now ,I cant play my ipod on my unit .It dose not even charge the Ipod.And i cant even go to CDC mode at all.

I checked all the fueses ,and the one on the dice kit .

Any idea??????

Thanks.
I've had nothing but horrible luck with the Dice unit I bought to replace my failed Icelink+, have gotten no support from Dice, and am about ready to return it and go back to begging someone to find me an IL+. The IL+ worked flawlessly for 2 years and I loved it. The Dice, so far, is crap. It's slow, it's ugly, it doesn't work properly with my Nav screen, it stopped producing audio today, the list goes on. I hate it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts