BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
In Memoriam
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pristine Condition 2002 Titanium Silver Metallic BMW M5 for Sale

"For people who love cars, the M5 is quite simply the most desirable sedan in the world at any price. What more can we say?"
Car and Driver

If you are looking for a M5, this is the one to get!!!

VIN # WBSDE93492BZ99725 Titanium Silver Metallic

Approximately 41,000 miles – Pristine Condition!

This car is still under the BMW Manufacturers Warranty for two more months, so it is eligible for reduced cost new car extended warranties (if you want one and move quickly).

Price - $52,000

Totally Clean CARFAX report and eligible for the CARFAX buyback guarantee!

The day I have been dreading has finally come; I am selling my beloved 2002 Titanium Silver Metallic M5. This is my third BMW and my second BMW M. Usually, my friends buy my cars because they know how well I take care of them. This time, it is more than they can afford (or more than their wives say that they can spend).

This car has never been on a track, a driving school, or even an autocross. I have always hand washed my baby and I have waxed it more times, than I can remember. I have pampered this car for 41,000 miles changing the oil every 3 to 5,000 miles, having other maintenance performed way ahead of schedule, and unlike many of the M5s on this board; it does not burn a drop of oil nor have mechanical issues of any kind.

This car has the following options: Black Extended Leather Point Seats, Electric Rear Sunshade, Fold-Down Rear Seats w/Ski Bag, M Audio w/enhanced bass, CPT 8000 Integrated Phone with Voice Activation.

It also has the following after market items: AutoSolutions short shifter (BMWs are well known for their long throw standard shifters), and BeastPower Titanium Pedals.

Contact me by private message or the following email address – [email protected]

Following are a few more quotes from the Automotive Press:

"... the M5 is as close to faultless as any car I've driven. Set the bar as high as you like, this thing will clear it. Unbelievable!

--Jeff Karr - Motor Trend

"... the best and most consistently enjoyable sport sedan the world has ever known."
Motor Trend

"On the track, the M5 is hunkered down and grips the asphalt with confidence and composure. The instant-on electronic throttle response and the precise manual gearbox will bring a smile to any driver."
Road and Track

"Without sounding like a broken record, this is the one car to beat, faster, sharper, not to mention safer, and more luxurious then anything on the market, the best sports sedan in the world then, the best sports sedan now, and maybe even forever."
Motor Week

·
In Memoriam
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update - I forgot to include this in my original posting for my M5.

Price includes a second set of wheels with high performance European snow tires for winter driving. (Yes, you really can drive a M5 in the snow and it handles great in the snow with these wheels and tires.)

·
In Memoriam
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW!

I just woke up and realized that my alter ego was trying to sell my baby. lovelove

Please disregard this ad. I'm firmly in control again and over my madness.

Take your work seriously, but never yourself.

·
Registered
463 Posts
this affliction must be contagious. :blink: I liked the quotes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts