BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning fellow enthusiasts,

I am not as active on this forum, as I am on the M3 boards. If you know me from those boards, you know that I am a BMW fanatic, just like the rest of you. We have a few BMW's now and need to make room for another, so the e39 M5 is getting the raw end of the deal. This car is absolutely gorgeous, flawless and needs nothing. I wish we could keep her, but she is the car that is least driven, so she needs a nice new home. I found this M5 about a year ago and pulled the trigger shortly thereafter. I purchased the car from a certified ASE technician that works for the TRD Design Group at Toyota. I really couldn't have found a nicer seller or a nicer car. The maintenace he performed was top notch and I bought the car within 10 minutes of looking at it and driving it. All supension has been replaced, including but not limited to, all bushing, struts etc. He really took great care of this car and it shows. There is not one rattle, scratch or ding on this car. All oil changes have been done at every 5K miles, if not sooner and it runs like an M5 should. This M5 has never been in an accident, fender bender or ever needed any major repairs. The previous owner had the bumper sprayed for common rock chips and the paint matches perfectly. Front end looks perfect, as it should. Cooling system was replaced and a new thermostat was recently added.

I believe in lightly modding cars. BMW's have a wonderful potential without being "overdone" As you can see, this car is simply and tastefully modified with keeping the character and integrity of the e39 M5. I do not abuse my cars and this M5 has never seen a strip or a track! It is a pleasure car that I enjoy around town or a trip on the freeway. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner M5 with 95K miles. See below for some additional items.

Quick notes:

2003 BMW e39 M5
Titanium Silver over Black Nappa (Full Leather)
95K Miles
Original Window Sticker and Maintenance Records
iPod Integration
Short Shift Kit
New Clutch
New Suspension and Bushings
Rogue X Pipe
B&B Exhaust
Jailbreak Tune
AFE Air Filters
Black Kidney Grills
Black Roundel Covers
Black and White M5 Badge
65% Tire Tread (Dunlops)
Upgraded LED's with 6000K Ultra Brite Bulbs
Ultra Brite Fog Lights
LED Interior Lighting
Fresh Wheels with no curb rash

As seen on the window sticker, this has always been a california car.

Please feel free to email me with any questions about this beautiful M5. I am sure I am missing something, but happy to assist with any inquiries. Attached are some quick photos, but the lighting was terrible last night. I will take more clear photos shortly.

Asking $23,900 or reasonable offer

Greg

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Couple emails, but nothing too pressing. Entertaining offers for an incredibly clean M5. Let me know.

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts