Hey Guys, Up for sale is my 2009 BMW M5 which is in near mint condition, runs great, and has an extensive list of service records.

I am the cars third owner, previous owner had the car for 90% of its ;life and was an absolute fanatic. Car has always been garage kept and interior looks like it just rolled off the line. Below is the official listing. Let me know if you guys have any questions or interest.

I have 100's of pictures on following google drive link.

** Car has received $12,000+ in services over the last 2-3 years and is one of the best examples currently for sale!

Car is a 3 Owner including myself. Please run the carfax. Last owner owned for 10+ years.

Car is fully loaded with almost all options Including extended leather $97,000+ sticker. Sticker and options in photos

Tires/brake pads/rotors/clutch

For sale is my 2009 BMW e60 M5. I am the third owner of this vehicle. I have put on 600+ miles since owning this M5 and have performed scheduled maintenance under my ownership(oil change w/ liqui-moly and brake flush). I purchased the M5 as fun weekend car, but have had a business opportunity arise so the weekend car is going for now.

Mileage may go up slightly as I do still occasionally drive it on the weekend.

I am a car guy at heart and spent about 7 months searching for the PERFECT e60 M5, always a dream car of mine. I purchased this car as a 2 owner car and the previous owner had meticulously maintained this car. Garage kept at all times, completed low mileage service intervals, and had also completed a handful of major services(list below). The previous owner had ownership of the car for almost 10+ years and kept all records which will be included with sale. Car also comes with both keys and original owners manual.

This is car is as close to collectors sample as you will find.

No cracks in leather dash, back seat looks like nobody has ever sat in it, and active seats/heated seats/electronics all work perfectly.

Recent highlighted services include:

Liqui-Moly oil change/filter change and Brake fluid flush - Receipt shows 2008 in error, it is a 2009

-71,200 miles $332.57

Complete clutch replacement and service including
New clutch sensor/throw out bearing/salve cylinder/SMG relay/Guide bushing/fork/spring/ball/pin, and bolts
Topped up slave cylinder fluid
Wiring harness repair
Lower hose Temp sensor/coolant
Fule Filter

-70,791 miles $5,100

Battery Replacement

-69,413 miles $383.92

New alternator and Oil change/filter

-68,159 $1,413.17

4 New Michelin Pilot Sport tires

-66,116 $1,453.97

New brake rotors/pads/sensors
Brake fluid service
Belt ilder/tension pulleys
Power steering pump replacement and fluid

- 64,083 miles $4,392.43

At last service tech said oil and filter looked great.

Their are 2-3 very minor cosmetic areas that need attention to make this a true 100% collectors car.

1) Slight curb rash on drivers side wheels and on one passenger side. See photos.
- I spoke to a shop and these can be repaired to appear new for minimal amount or could be refinished/powdercoated(I was planning to powdercoat black)

2) Very small surface paint imperfection close to passenger side mirror(can be buffed out, does not need to be sanded/painted)

3) Slight oxidation on one headlight(again shop said this can be refinished for around $100)

4) carfax will show very minor repair made when vehicle was new. someone backed into the front bumper with original owner. It was repaired/replaced by BMW shop.

Besides that this M5 has been been owned by enthusiasts and very well cared for.

Car has always been allowed to warm up to proper oil temp before driving, has impeccable service records, and has always been garage kept.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!