BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I don't have many posts but am a long time reader of m5board.
I am putting my car up for sale in the next week or so and thought I would get the boards opinion on what the ballpark asking price should be.
The quick details are:
2000 m5, alpine white with full leather black interior (suede headliner, leather dash ect.). 158k miles. Very good service history with most recent work that includes a new dsc/abs module (new not repaired) and rear suspension/brake rebuild. Overall a solid car. Its my daily driver so not a perfect cosmetic condition garage queen but still in good shape. Engine runs strong and the dinan mods help make it a blast to drive.
The Dinan mods include:
carbon intakes
Larger maf housings
exhaust
reflash
dinan springs/shocks/rear sway bar
3.44 diff

The body moldings have been painted all white and the wheels gloss black. Those details along with the lowered ride height make the car look tastefully aggressive imo.

I am thinking of 12.5K-13K. Is this in the ballpark or am I way off on what it would sell for in a reasonable amount of time? I am located in Charleston SC. The car has been in the southeast all its life I believe. The boards opinion is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Sent you PM for a friend

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I'd say you're in a good price range. The mileage might hurt you on a quick sale though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I agree the miles might turn some away but I am hoping the color and dinan parts may draw interest from the right buyer. They are fantastic cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts