BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 BMW E63 M6, Sapphire Black
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd try the purple, apparently they only make black for the M6. anyone running these? what is your experience with them?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thought I'd try the purple, apparently they only make black for the M6. anyone running these? what is your experience with them?
I have black ones only on the front. Had really tightened the syeering response. Its a little stiffer over bumps now but I wouldn't say its bad. Go for it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have black ones only on the front. Had really tightened the syeering response. Its a little stiffer over bumps now but I wouldn't say its bad. Go for it.

Thanks for getting back. Why did you only put on front? are you still running factory rubber ones on back? How stiff are we talking? EDC #3 stiff?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks for getting back. Why did you only put on front? are you still running factory rubber ones on back? How stiff are we talking? EDC #3 stiff?
I don't track my car. Its supercharged and just use it for fast street use so I didn't see the need to go all stiff.

Yeah edc 3 I'd say although its been 4 years since I had edc functionality. I'm on kw v3 coilovers and don't have edc lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't track my car. Its supercharged and just use it for fast street use so I didn't see the need to go all stiff.

Yeah edc 3 I'd say although its been 4 years since I had edc functionality. I'm on kw v3 coilovers and don't have edc lol.

Thanks again. EDC #3 is what I call lumber wagon mode. Not sure if I'm ready for that if that's what they give. Why did you only put them in the front?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks again. EDC #3 is what I call lumber wagon mode. Not sure if I'm ready for that if that's what they give. Why did you only put them in the front?
I'm not ready to break my teeth yet hahah. I dont want an overly stiff or overly responsive car. Only put them on the front to get better steering reaponse that's it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts