BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
When people start linking to trashy boards just to sling more mud, it disgraces our entire community.

If you think talking rubbish like that is so cool, where you degrade someones wife and daughter and have free rain on personal attacks, then I feel very concerned about the future of this board.

How about the fact that someone was misrepresenting a product. The dude obviously knows it wasn't a cargraphic set of headers.

But its such a trashy board, everyone over looks the fraudster just to talk trash. Probably full of 15 year old kids.

I welcome anyone who thinks that has a place here, to go join them.

Wayne Besanko is a Stand up guy and has proven himself 100's of times. He has sold thousands of chips. A couple of little children stamp there feet , and compalin you aren't poaying me enough immeiate attention right now and you want to creat a witch hunt.

You better believe it is a witch hunt. Saying it isn't so doesn't make it so. Do I need to point out all the comments about Black banning and never getting one again. I have had Many Powerchips on many different cars. Not one of them were free. I paid for all of them.

Every single one produced magic results. We don't get all those codes and Smog crap here. Its your Government you need to sort out and blame for all your silly little lights.

Did every Powerchip load up first time. NO. ALl but one did. I had a 540i that I had done. It took a second time. About a few days later. But once done it was so cool. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

To the guy that said he is glad he never got a chip in his race car......Good, YOUR Loss. If you like to lose, that's your perogative.

Me I like to WIN. I don't care much for dynoe's I like to hit the tarmack and race real world. I have personally seen and driven ///M5's before and after a powerchip and raced them off the clock. Nothing could touch the Powerchipped cars.

Wake up to yourself . MIB grabs a fire extinguisher and and puts out the cross, and unties Wayne off of it.

Start all the threads you like little children. All you are doing is degrading this entire board, and showing the world that some people are little children that like to stamp their feet when not attended to immediately.

Yes we have spolit children in Australia as well.

Oh and as for the Aussie complaining about $1,000 for the chip. Get a life. Most Aussie that had the cars from New, $220,000 Car paid $2,000 for the chip. And you know what? It was worth every penny. Powerchip even adjusted the idle for the Uber Clutches for FREE. Something they never had to do.

$500 is nothing for a chip. You got a Huge discount and all you want to do is stamp your feet and complain.

I cannot believe I read all of this rubbish on my beloved baord. :nono:

WHo ever coined the phrase, The Customer is always right, Needs a punch in the head. If any of you have ever been in business, you will know that usually they are wrong.

Its like Shadowman once said, We will bend over backwards for a customer, But we won't bend over forwards. :applause:

Posts digging up internet trash to sling mud should be deleted. This thread should be closed. Very disappointed in the Moderators. MIB
Just another child stomping his feet looking for attention

It would be pointless but . .If you like I can put all of the other "FACTS" about Powerchip and Wayne on the table that I consciously LEFT OUT of my "tantrum" thread that would speak in DIRECT conflict to what you state. . .but my guess is that you would consider it "bashing" a "standup" guy and proceed to tell others that my experience is also the "exception" and that "you know him personally" and blah blah blah. . .how many "exceptions" to the rule does a guy get these days before it it becomes "the rule"???

The "trashing" of Wayne's family members IS NOT what this board is about (I really don't like it either). . .but closing the thread because of a singular post that YOU find offensive is what I would call "throwing the baby out with the bathwater"

BTW - Shadowman is not the basket I would be putting my eggs in with regards to customer service. . . .

Reactions: josiahg52

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
When people start linking to trashy boards just to sling more mud, it disgraces our entire community.

If you think talking rubbish like that is so cool, where you degrade someones wife and daughter and have free rain on personal attacks, then I feel very concerned about the future of this board.

How about the fact that someone was misrepresenting a product. The dude obviously knows it wasn't a cargraphic set of headers.

But its such a trashy board, everyone over looks the fraudster just to talk trash. Probably full of 15 year old kids.

I welcome anyone who thinks that has a place here, to go join them.

Wayne Besanko is a Stand up guy and has proven himself 100's of times. He has sold thousands of chips. A couple of little children stamp there feet , and compalin you aren't poaying me enough immeiate attention right now and you want to creat a witch hunt.

You better believe it is a witch hunt. Saying it isn't so doesn't make it so. Do I need to point out all the comments about Black banning and never getting one again. I have had Many Powerchips on many different cars. Not one of them were free. I paid for all of them.

Every single one produced magic results. We don't get all those codes and Smog crap here. Its your Government you need to sort out and blame for all your silly little lights.

Did every Powerchip load up first time. NO. ALl but one did. I had a 540i that I had done. It took a second time. About a few days later. But once done it was so cool. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

To the guy that said he is glad he never got a chip in his race car......Good, YOUR Loss. If you like to lose, that's your perogative.

Me I like to WIN. I don't care much for dynoe's I like to hit the tarmack and race real world. I have personally seen and driven ///M5's before and after a powerchip and raced them off the clock. Nothing could touch the Powerchipped cars.

Wake up to yourself . MIB grabs a fire extinguisher and and puts out the cross, and unties Wayne off of it.

Start all the threads you like little children. All you are doing is degrading this entire board, and showing the world that some people are little children that like to stamp their feet when not attended to immediately.

Yes we have spolit children in Australia as well.

Oh and as for the Aussie complaining about $1,000 for the chip. Get a life. Most Aussie that had the cars from New, $220,000 Car paid $2,000 for the chip. And you know what? It was worth every penny. Powerchip even adjusted the idle for the Uber Clutches for FREE. Something they never had to do.

$500 is nothing for a chip. You got a Huge discount and all you want to do is stamp your feet and complain.

I cannot believe I read all of this rubbish on my beloved baord. :nono:

WHo ever coined the phrase, The Customer is always right, Needs a punch in the head. If any of you have ever been in business, you will know that usually they are wrong.

Its like Shadowman once said, We will bend over backwards for a customer, But we won't bend over forwards. :applause:

Posts digging up internet trash to sling mud should be deleted. This thread should be closed. Very disappointed in the Moderators. MIB

So in addition to all the rubbish that I just read about this guy being a stand up guy and this whole situation being a "witch hunt"
YOU are saying that it is OUR fault that check engine lights pop up?? And if the car with the Weakchip tune in certain cases does not run properly it is also OUR fault?
Interesting.
Since you like to "WIN" on the tarmac and see no gains on a dyno but still WIN, you must be Bi-winning. You win here and you win there.
You must reallllllllllllly reallly like Wayne a lot to save him from a "burning cross" with your "fire extinguisher" :)

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
at the risk of being labeled crass. . . .

I got a new mug. . . .

Omg. I'm at dinner with a bunch of colleges from work you a-hole! I just spit the majority if my beer out on my dinner laughing! Priceless!!

Reactions: desmotesta

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Yep. Real classy board now. No personal attacks at all. No moderators at all. No Gustav.

Its no wonder you don't see many of the original guys about.

Enjoy ripping down what so many took so long to build. cherrsagai

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Just another child stomping his feet looking for attention

BTW - Shadowman is not the basket I would be putting my eggs in with regards to customer service. . . .
I gather you burnt him at the cross as well? I haven't been around in quite awhile. Obviously. Just liked his quote. A little off topic.

But it just seems that Americans like lip service. Just an observation, not a criticism. Its a cultural thing. It seems that if they aren't paid Lip Service, they don't feel like they have gotten good service.

Similar in restaruants, you know the people that constantly complain about the service. I don't want the waiter having dinner with me. I want to talk with my guests. I don't care for the waiter butting in to ask if everything is O.K. (But each to their own)

I personally don't care much for lip service. I Like the cold hard facts. Don't care much for people with hidden adgenda's either.

As for dyno's most couldn't read the Beast in OZ when they wer first released. DSC kept kicking in because the front wheels were not turning.

So we raced our cars down the Quater mile, and along a much larger straight. The board used to be about squeezing ever inch out of the beast.

Initally all the smart guys said the Beast could not be tuned. It was Powerchip that cracked the code.

I guess that doesn't count for much on a board that would rather chat about Customer Service than performance gains.

And thinks that Woman bashing is Priceless, and posting crap on a cup is funny. I guess our sense of humors differ as well.

When you have bashed all your sponsours, will you then start on each other? I never found this sort of stuff entertaining, actualy its quite sad.

Its not Complain-I'm-Board///5. It never used to be.

I doubt I'll be returning to the board again. It has fallen quite a long way from its former glory.

Take care. All. :byebye:

·
Premium Member
8,803 Posts
ok... everyone has had their say.
Thread locked.

If you have something new and factual to contribute, PM one of the moderators and the thread wil be reopened.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.