BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! This forum will be a M6 E63 Forum. Please post your ides now in this forum. This will be closely incorporated into the m6board.com start page.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
M6 board? Another venture Gustav? Don't you think it would be best to keep both communities together rather than diluting. I know a lot of people on this board are choosing the M6 over the E60 M5. Would be great if we could keep everyone on one board.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Ah right I thought you meant have a completely separate board. It makes sense to have the forums ascending in numerical order that way it makes it easier to find the board your looking for:

E63
E60
E39
E34

Although I'm not sure whether you would want to include all M models like that. Might get "messy" so to speak:

E90
E63
E46
E39
E36
E34
E30

Just my 10 pence worth.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will only have the M6 board for now. I was thinkign of adding a M6 Category with M635 CSi subcategory but that became too crowded. Also, I think M6 Forum should be above the M5 forum. That is not confusing?

Regards Gustav

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I'd like to see the M5 forums at the top; this is the M5 board after all.

Most members want to talk about E60 & E39 so these should be easiest to go to at the top of the forums list.

Put the M6 forum further down, maybe after the E28 forum :viking:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts