BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

7781 - 7800 of 7842 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
This was from my trip to San Diego last week, no smoke in the air there. San Diego is amazing, I need to go more often.

Below is a pic from the tide pools in Point Loma National Park. Stunning beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luckily most of the fires in SoCal are not large enough to go past their incident locations. Most of the larger and more dangerous fires are up north. So if anyone wants to visit SoCal, come on down! Lol

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,263 Posts
Out with the old heavy 8 Pot Brembos:

In with the new lighter 4 Pots:

The 8 Pot Brembos are overkill for a sub 3000# car.

·
Registered
2009 BMW E63 M6, Sapphire Black
378 Posts
Patent #348720: Lazy man way to clean brake calipers without opening brake lines

Attachments

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
^^^ wtf is that antifreeze? Are you cleaning or removing paint??

·
Registered
378 Posts
^^^ wtf is that antifreeze? Are you cleaning or removing paint??
lol - its the green cleaner, removing 9 years of brake crud. caliper is actually sitting on a full bottle that you can't see so I didn't have to use so many gallons. btw - the stuff is reusable. even if it is black. did the other 3 by hand, then I came up with this ingenious way!

·
Registered
378 Posts
was just murming and complaing to myself yesterday, got all these great, fantastic tools, but my light sucks! can not find a way to position it so it works!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Finally dropped the beast off to get those pesky primary cats deleted after a small debacle with my first shop . Excited to hear and feel the difference. If I could talk the wife into getting a lift and tig/mig I'd be saving us so much money...eventually...maybe...at least with labor.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Finally dropped the beast off to get those pesky primary cats deleted after a small debacle with my first shop . Excited to hear and feel the difference. If I could talk the wife into getting a lift and tig/mig I'd be saving us so much money...eventually...maybe...at least with labor.
View attachment 942834
Are you getting decat manifolds while it is attached to the car?

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
"but my light sucks! can not find a way to position it so it works!"

I bet it's actually fine, did u try taking the sunglasses off?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I was getting mail and saw a nice view on the way back.. 😁

Screenshot_20200904-204619_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
281 Posts
Got an update this morning on my old Euro 1995 E34 M5 which is the one in the foreground. I decided to kinda go all out and sent it to Enthusiast Auto for the full rejuv program. What are the odds... there is another late model E34 M5 near twin there on the lift today!

7781 - 7800 of 7842 Posts