BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

7621 - 7640 of 7648 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
So what you are saying is your car is stiff as a boner? :p

seriously though. It looks like your front fender is a mm from touching your tire. I’m guessing it’s not a flush fit to the fender and the wheel is sort of tucked into the wheel well?

·
Registered
625 Posts
It’s stiff but not overly stiff. Very comfortable. Before pandemic was my daily driver to work with my coffee. V3s can adjust dampening and rebound. Drove it all the way to Washington from Los Angeles and back with then my 5 year old son (3 years ago) with no issues.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
It’s stiff but not overly stiff. Very comfortable. Before pandemic was my daily driver to work with my coffee. V3s can adjust dampening and rebound. Drove it all the way to Washington from Los Angeles and back with then my 5 year old son (3 years ago) with no issues.
Washington State...yeah, the next thing we know, is getting a text from you in WA hanging with Yaph!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Mine is corner balanced by West End Alignment for as much handling performance as possible. I told them to put height where they thought best. What do you mean by more aggressive? I love my wheels: strong, light, and fit perfect.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my 6 speed M5, on H&R springs and 12MM spacers all around. Did a lot of reading here before deciding on springs and spacers, so thank you to all who shared their specs. I think I could have gone a little more agressive with the spacers but happy with it so far, might look into some HRE R101s down the road.
Currently looking to add a front lip or "fangs" and do something with the lights to update them a little.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Here's my 6 speed M5, on H&R springs and 12MM spacers all around. Did a lot of reading here before deciding on springs and spacers, so thank you to all who shared their specs. I think I could have gone a little more agressive with the spacers but happy with it so far, might look into some HRE R101s down the road.
Currently looking to add a front lip or "fangs" and do something with the lights to update them a little.

Nice stance!! Cover the orange side markers!!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Reactions: specialized2010

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
HaHa. I remember the day I put paint matched reflectors on from IND. I couldn’t believe such a small change would have such a drastic Improvement In the looks department

·
Registered
612 Posts
7621 - 7640 of 7648 Posts