Reactions: P-Chi and RichWVU

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Premium Member
E60 M5 and building engines
133 Posts
Dropped it off for install on my way home :)

(I also bought a tread depth Guage, haha)
Hello RichWVU,

My apologies, YOUR car sounds SO NICE!!!!!

Strait piped? Recently purchased 08 with stock exhaust. Will drive as-is for now, but does not make the same sound.

Cheers!
Mr. P

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello RichWVU,

My apologies, YOUR car sounds SO NICE!!!!!

Strait piped? Recently purchased 08 with stock exhaust. Will drive as-is for now, but does not make the same sound.

Cheers!
Mr. P
Thanks! Infinity Design catless headers into RPI GTS header back exhaust. The resonators and mufflers in the RPI system keep the volume levels reasonable for driving through the neighborhood.

Reactions: e39_415 and P-Chi

·
Registered
6,137 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I would be so bad at a cone lot course. I’d get lost and start making my own course 🤣
It definitely takes some time to figure everything out, especially on such a tight course like this one was. There's always time before the event to walk the course a few times which helps tremendously.

You should make the trip down to Parkersburg next time and try it out :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
It definitely takes some time to figure everything out, especially on such a tight course like this one was. There's always time before the event to walk the course a few times which helps tremendously.

You should make the trip down to Parkersburg next time and try it out :)

·
Registered
6,137 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
I’m not, Not when I turn, not on mountain runs, not on bumps. Never!! I was on CKS Coulovers and now I’m KW V3s and never rubbed. But it took about 5 adjustments to coulovers to get perfect. Meaning driving around then coming back to adjust. Trinity Joe installed both sets.

thanks Woody!!

7601 - 7620 of 7653 Posts