BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

7561 - 7580 of 7653 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Those dinmann knockoff rear diffusers are looking closer and closer to his. And I’m sure a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
2006 e60 m5
10 Posts
Those dinmann knockoff rear diffusers are looking closer and closer to his. And I’m sure a fraction of the cost.
I wanted to go with dinmann diffuser but found this one locally and cheaper. Spending 1k on a diffuser had me feeling some type of way too.. pretty sure I’m not the only one

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
V10 meets V12, took a drive up to Malibu this past weekend for fathers day. Drove up with my buddy in his Ferrari FF...

Bummed that I couldn't make it. We'd have him out numbered 20:12 next time!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I wanted to go with dinmann diffuser but found this one locally and cheaper. Spending 1k on a diffuser had me feeling some type of way too.. pretty sure I’m not the only one
I still have one NIB I haven’t put on yet. Have the front splitter too it will probably be putting that on in the next couple weeks....as soon as my CF wing gets here

·
Registered
2006 e60 m5
10 Posts
I still have one NIB I haven’t put on yet. Have the front splitter too it will probably be putting that on in the next couple weeks....as soon as my CF wing gets here
Nice..which cf wing you going with ? I personally have been wanting to switch out the oem small wing it comes with but not a big fan off all the other wings I’ve seen.. I like the Seibon carbon fiber trunk (not the price though) but then it also looks like it has a big *** forehead 😂😂 then again my wife has a big *** forehead also 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Reactions: 4dr v10 and 5MOKED

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice..which cf wing you going with ? I personally have been wanting to switch out the oem small wing it comes with but not a big fan off all the other wings I’ve seen.. I like the Seibon carbon fiber trunk (not the price though) but then it also looks like it has a big * forehead then again my wife has a big * forehead also
Speaking of wings check out this one. It’s the rare and discontinued Vorsteiner wing. It’s awesome. Flows well with the curves of the car. Up next are new rare splitters being painted.

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Speaking of wings check out this one. It’s the rare and discontinued Vorsteiner wing. It’s awesome. Flows well with the curves of the car. Up next are new rare splitters being painted.

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey
that looked too much like stock for the price though for me. What Rare splitter are you Speaking of?

·
Registered
177 Posts
that looked too much like stock for the price though for me. What Rare splitter are you Speaking of?
Got this at a good price over half the cost of the original price from someone’s new/ old stock. And yes, the look I was going for. Trying to be a little more different than what’s the normal spoilers and splitters out there. Just my preference. And I have the Vorsteiner style front splitters that resembled CSL. Gatebil Taxi M5’s run them as well.

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

7561 - 7580 of 7653 Posts