BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

7281 - 7294 of 7294 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Do IT! Tim! I went back to OEM awhile ago for a couple reasons.
1) I got tired of aftermarket LEDs burning out every other year -- and a PITA to replace if you don't have hands of a 5 year old. I'm lazy; the OEM halogens NEVER burn out and fitment is perfect.
2) Everyone, and I mean everyone, is running LED angel eyes. You want to stand out from all the "modern" toasters on the road -- run halogen!
View attachment 937146
Ok you’ve convinced me! I’m ordering a set now from FCP. This picture helped make my decision. Also seeing this pic makes me so mad that I don’t have time to install my RPI oil cooler! lol

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
477 Posts
Damn.. quick trip to costco turned into this 🙄.. thank goodness I have a practical V10 supercar 🤣🤣🤣.. with a 6 speed manual 😁.. and yup, Im good with the toilet paper.. eggs and spam were more important 🤣🤣🤣..

20200405_112503.jpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Damn.. quick trip to costco turned into this .. thank goodness I have a practical V10 supercar .. with a 6 speed manual .. and yup, Im good with the toilet paper.. eggs and spam were more important ..

View attachment 937217
Lol...this really is a lawn and garden type of weekend. I already did my Lowes route in the beast this morning to get top soil and mulch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Lol...this really is a lawn and garden type of weekend. I already did my Lowes route in the beast this morning to get top soil and mulch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, and I "modified" my mailbox as well in the process 🤣.
Screenshot_20200405-173926_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
7281 - 7294 of 7294 Posts