·
Registered
439 Posts
My pic of the day..

Screenshot_20200131-113640_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
Yes, I know I need to get my wheels redone! At least my meats look good!
DCEBE7D7-BF78-4F9A-B7A5-2477056372F8.jpeg

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ya but if you get the wheels refinished you can’t tie your dog off to them anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
l would've had the same exact wheels if I didnt think about it when a set became available.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. I wish I pulled the trigger right away! Lol.. Ended up spending about the same amount plus the tires 😝

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
5,959 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Picked up a prime candidate for an S62 manual swap I see.
That was on the table for my 740, there was a wrecked E39 for sale in my area. It has always been in the back of my mind since I started taking my car to the track. My M5 was cheaper and faster than an S62 swap but it would still be cool.

·
Registered
73 Posts
what lip is that? Custome job? Looks like a Haaman with the side wings/lips trimmed off? Need more pics
ha I was waiting for someone to ask. It’s actually a rare dixis lip from Japan. Only seen 2 in us and my cousin had it on his m5 and now I have it. I love this lip ( pretty pricey new too I think he paid like 1300 for non cf ).
Oh and installed some side splitters too

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
ha I was waiting for someone to ask. It’s actually a rare dixis lip from Japan. Only seen 2 in us and my cousin had it on his m5 and now I have it. I love this lip ( pretty pricey new too I think he paid like 1300 for non cf ).
Oh and installed some side splitters too

View attachment 935030 View attachment 935031
I dig it. I have a CF Dinmaan still in the box along with rear diffuser lol.

What are you using for ceramic coat? I keep hearing mixed reviews on DIY ceramic coats from its easy to you can destroy your paint. I want to do my M5 and Range Rover

·
Registered
56 Posts
m5 gas station.jpg

Throwing another Interlagos in the mix! I've had a model of an IB/Silverstone (my dream spec) E60 M5 since I was a senior in high school, and now finally have one of my own. Frequent stops at the gas station just give me an opportunity for pics! Paint correction is in order, the swirls are killing me.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Enjoying a perfect 75 degree day here in the South

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta get me one of them trunk lip spoilers.

7101 - 7120 of 7185 Posts