BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

7041 - 7060 of 7149 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Its getting there. Got some time to get these bad boys mounted. Decided to work on the camber plates myself then drop it off the shop for the suspension setup.

20200120_204754.jpg
20200120_114844.jpg

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Its getting there. Got some time to get these bad boys mounted. Decided to work on the camber plates myself then drop it off the shop for the suspension setup.

View attachment 934640 View attachment 934639
Nice! I'm having issues mounting the RE71Rs! Four shops have been unable to get the bead to seat. Looks like I'm going to try the Yoko AD08R. Oh well! What's frustrating, i know the RE71Rs will fit on that wheel -- I literally bought the identical wheel/tire setup from another Board member, for a buddy, this summer.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice! I'm having issues mounting the RE71Rs! Four shops have been unable to get the bead to seat. Looks like I'm going to try the Yoko AD08R. Oh well! What's frustrating, i know the RE71Rs will fit on that wheel -- I literally bought the identical wheel/tire setup from another Board member, for a buddy, this summer.
Wow.. Installer sorta had a hard time fitting these bridgestones on because they said the sidewalls were hard.. that and it being in the 20's outside yesterday and they were at the back of my truck. I think these 007A's are a good starting point to see what's going on.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Paintjob’s done..the beast is looking sharp, just need to polish that paint in the next couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love that color!

7041 - 7060 of 7149 Posts