Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
but who was 1L bike? Just teasing. I have a Triumph Speed Triple 1050.....but I need it to push around my beefy *** lol.
LOL.. man, I had an 05 GSXR1000 for 5 years and didn't know why I bought it the whole time hahahaha.. Crashed on it twice! I'm 5-8 at 160lbs with full gear and that liter bike with a nice tune made approximately a little over 200 crank hp and weighs almost the same as my 600 bikes. I hit 103 - 105mph on first gear - those things should not be street legal..

Willow Springs.. circa 2008

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice! My brother has a 600 that is a track bike and a CBR 1000 Blackbird for a street bike. I rode the blackbird once and told him he could have his bike back. I was doing 100mph through the neighborhood before I noticed.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
420D4AF1-FF7A-4C9F-A648-3A5F2F04FC80.jpeg

#happyhour 😎

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yup 390 go-pac. Over the years I have done almost everything. It's been so long now I will have to start over LoL! I heard a local Javelin big bad blue go for 15K, my car should be worth twice that. I think I paid $1500 in pieces. It has a 727 torque-flight transmission so no worries about the AMC transmission blowing up. I thought about putting a magnum engine in it but decided to keep and rebuild the 390. It won't see many miles anyway.

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Nice! Where you goin??
Got some free track time at Thermal Club from a client. Breaking in the MCS and worn PS4S on the grocery getter. He’s taking his Elise Cup, my other buddy is taking his BBi modded 996tt (and breaking in his Motons), and my other buddy I work with is taking his 650s.

Missed a day at Buttonwillow on Monday, because I had a client fly into the States to see me. Client Karma worked out. Miss a track day to see one client, another client texts me, “Hey, I’ve got a closed track on Sunday at Thermal, you want to go?”

O crap that's fuel! wow you really don't mess around. When I first saw the picture I was like what is he doing with all that paint?
LOL! That’d be one way to distress wood on a house.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I used these guys:
Yup thats who I'm using. I was going to get a steering wheel form them to but i found other more custom steering wheels since it seems like they only offer alcantara option

·
Registered
5,956 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
LOL.. man, I had an 05 GSXR1000 for 5 years and didn't know why I bought it the whole time hahahaha.. Crashed on it twice! I'm 5-8 at 160lbs with full gear and that liter bike with a nice tune made approximately a little over 200 crank hp and weighs almost the same as my 600 bikes. I hit 103 - 105mph on first gear - those things should not be street legal..
Lol....they do ge tup and go. I really should ride mine more. Its an 09 with 2500 miles. Picked it up with 250 on in in 2011.

Nice! My brother has a 600 that is a track bike and a CBR 1000 Blackbird for a street bike. I rode the blackbird once and told him he could have his bike back. I was doing 100mph through the neighborhood before I noticed.
haha..."here....take it back"

6941 - 6960 of 7183 Posts