BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

441 - 460 of 7081 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
That matte looks sweet. I am all about contrast. I was thinking of leaving the roof, door handles, window, body trim, and I believe the B pillars, the ones between the front and rear doors, black and Carbon Black. Oh yeah also leave the parking sensors black.

But now that your friend wants to do it, we can not have two camo green E39s running around, can we. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well I know he's not doing the camo green, he may do the R8 grey or some type of french blue

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The last vestige of everything big in Texas. A buddy of mine gave in and picked up a 2006 metallic silver M5 also. So we decided to do a photo shoot on a bright Sunny weekend.
Where is that in Houston? Awesome place for pics

·
Registered
740 Posts
Ok deal is done....here is my new toy to be molested.....;)

2001 996 TT

Congrats Paul! At least with this one the forced induction is already done for you! haha... enjoy it in good health buddy!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Here's one for you old farts.

My grandpa just picked up this 57 Oldsmobile Super 88. Had it delivered from California.

Beautiful car for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Ok deal is done....here is my new toy to be molested.....;)

2001 996 TT

Congrats Paul. I test drove a 996TT a couple of weeks back. Fun cars for sure and easy to get good power out of. First of the list of mods will have to have be exhaust. If its stock it must sound like a Prius compared to your other cars!! Final question, where are you going to keep your registration and proof of insurance without a glove box?:confused:

Have fun molesting this one.hiha

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Damn, I thought I'd never say this, but that Oldsmobile looks better than that Porsche.
+1 and probably costs more too

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #452
damn you Paul your new ride looks super clean!! i love that body!! and yes have fun molesting this specimen.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
He really wanted to turn like a normal person...but I guess he couldn't resist...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Another pic
Your gonna love the sound of your beast with the RPI on it. Your neighbors may not like it as much as you do, especially if you dont have your cold start deleted.:1:

BTW, I think you put the blocks for your front tires on the wrong side when you jacked up your car. ouich

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Your gonna love the sound of your beast with the RPI on it. Your neighbors may not like it as much as you do, especially if you dont have your cold start deleted.:1:

BTW, I think you put the blocks for your front tires on the wrong side when you jacked up your car. ouich
Yeah it's loud especially when I leave for work at 430am, no one has complained yet. The blocks were in the back of the front tires because my garage has a slight downhill angle and I didn't want my beast rolling down the driveway, though I should have put one in the front too.

441 - 460 of 7081 Posts