·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
So, you finally caught him. :hihi::applause:
:biggrin:

I thought it was DinanBMWM5 stalking me -- because I closer (well Central CA) to his neck of the woods.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Not the M5 but.... went camping in Pismo Beach over the weekend and for those that don't know the area, they have a huge sand dune area for ATVs, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles...etc.. Decided to take my MDX since there was no room in the other two vehicles (Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Tundra) to take all the people that wanted to get out to the dunes. Car was full with 5 people and we managed to get around up and down all the sand dunes fine until heading back. Finally got stuck trying to get up this one hill but the Jeep pulled me out and I was able to get back up. Just gunned it through the rest of the hills and made it back to camp. :biggrinbounce:

Next day, engine and maint required lights came on. Oh boy... :sad1:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
nice one Tony!! i was just there a few weeks ago for the weekend. my flag kept breaking on my atv LOL. looks like you had some fun in your mdx.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Not the M5 but.... went camping in Pismo Beach over the weekend and for those that don't know the area, they have a huge sand dune area for ATVs, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles...etc.. Decided to take my MDX since there was no room in the other two vehicles (Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Tundra) to take all the people that wanted to get out to the dunes. Car was full with 5 people and we managed to get around up and down all the sand dunes fine until heading back. Finally got stuck trying to get up this one hill but the Jeep pulled me out and I was able to get back up. Just gunned it through the rest of the hills and made it back to camp. :biggrinbounce:

Nice Tony! I should have let you borrow my built FZJ80. TRD Supercharger, room for 5, solid axels, Aussie locker. Although a built Rubicon is what I'd replace my 80 with for a trail rig.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts

Nice Tony! I should have let you borrow my built FZJ80. TRD Supercharger, room for 5, solid axels, Aussie locker -- although a built Rubicon is what I'd replace my 80 with for a trail rig.

We should do an m5board Rubicon run!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Back to Eastside Motoring, my second home :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Hello everybody,

I come from the other side of the board to bring you this...

....and then one real e60 picture so you guys don't yell at me.

Also, I do realize that there is a misspelling in the meme. I am too lazy to do anything about it. Oh well. :dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hello everybody,

I come from the other side of the board to bring you this...

....and then one real e60 picture so you guys don't yell at me.

Also, I do realize that there is a misspelling in the meme. I am too lazy to do anything about it. Oh well. :dunno:
Hey, that's me in the red hat!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,169 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I'm just giving you a hard time. Yeah, that was santa clarita. Are you coming out on the 27th?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
IMG_20130608_143502_595.jpg
:applause:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
///M is ready for a night out 😉

Attachments

381 - 400 of 6975 Posts