BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 7081 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Oh man those are nice! I'm in Copley Square this week... Can they move a little faster so I can hear them?? ;)
Lets meet up! Are you going to be in the ///M?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Lets meet up! Are you going to be in the ///M?
Sadly no. Here for a conference so flew in from St. Louis. I caught a black (not sure which) beast blowing by this morning as I was walking down toward the convention center but it was turning. Just caught enough to think "damn that sounds nice" and catch a glimpse as it turned a corner.

I'll be around later this afternoon and tomorrow all day though if its convenient and you have time to put a face with a name. I'd love to see your beast if she's out of the shop.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Sadly no. Here for a conference so flew in from St. Louis. I caught a black (not sure which) beast blowing by this morning as I was walking down toward the convention center but it was turning. Just caught enough to think "damn that sounds nice" and catch a glimpse as it turned a corner.

I'll be around later this afternoon and tomorrow all day though if its convenient and you have time to put a face with a name. I'd love to see your beast if she's out of the shop.
I'll PM you in a second

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
17+ gallons today, probably the most I've filled up before. That got thinking: what's the closest you all have been to empty?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Wow I've never been that empty...max fill up was 16 gallons last week!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
At Eastside, this X5 xDrive50i is being worked on today! Pretty sweet - ADV.1 wheels, H&R Suspension, Dinan BBK, Dinan Exhaust and engine tune

Attachments

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
At Eastside, this X5 xDrive50i is being worked on today! Pretty sweet - ADV.1 wheels, H&R Suspension, Dinan BBK, Dinan Exhaust and engine tune
Love those wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
17+ gallons today, probably the most I've filled up before. That got thinking: what's the closest you all have been to empty?

And the petrol is cheap too. jelly.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Love those wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Yeah those wheels are awesome! The guys also has a beautiful set of Forgiato's in white to match the paint!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

Been till the light came on.

I know that is not good!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts

I got 93 premium for 3.59 this past weekend....you jelly?

For some reason this new Sheetz that went in has regular for 3.29 (.30 lower than everywhere else) so the 2 or 3 other gas stations on that road dropped theirs too. Mind is still blown at what's going on but I'm not complaining. GetGo is one of the gas stations that is price matching.

brb bringing a tanker trunk to fill up
brb also redeeming all my fuel perks
brb getting paid to take gas (not really...it would just go down to zero)
brb waiting for gas to climb and sell petrol from my tanker
profit?

281 - 300 of 7081 Posts