BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

post your M5board.com sticker - picture

2384 21
...if you're going to hassle Gustav and crew to send you M5board.com stickers, the least we can do is say THANKS, and post the proof we used them... :M5thumbs:

Stuck mine on finally today - - its there, hard to see in this pic (side rear window/s)...

Attachments

Reactions: Gustav
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
Normally I'm not a sticker guy, but the size is perfect for rear/side window and I wanna get the word out about the board sooo I'm in.

· Registered
628 Posts
Here's mine, big enough for ya ;)

Reactions: Gustav

· Registered
427 Posts
Glad you guys like the stickers. I too am not a big fan of putting stickers on my car, that is why Gustav and I went with a size that was subtle and not over the top.

I just sent a huge batch of stickers out last week. I am now out of M5 stickers and need to order more. So if you have recently PM'd me just be patient and I will get to you. I get a little overwhelmed with the amount of requests and sometimes fall behind. After all this isn't my job, just trying to help Gustav and fellow board members out.

Thanks
Mark

· Registered
286 Posts
Mark,
Just got mine in the mail. Thanks. I'll post pics as soon as I wash the car and find just the right place to put on both sides.
-Roberto

Glad you guys like the stickers. I too am not a big fan of putting stickers on my car, that is why Gustav and I went with a size that was subtle and not over the top.

I just sent a huge batch of stickers out last week. I am now out of M5 stickers and need to order more. So if you have recently PM'd me just be patient and I will get to you. I get a little overwhelmed with the amount of requests and sometimes fall behind. After all this isn't my job, just trying to help Gustav and fellow board members out.

Thanks
Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.