BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...if you're going to hassle Gustav and crew to send you M5board.com stickers, the least we can do is say THANKS, and post the proof we used them... :M5thumbs:

Stuck mine on finally today - - its there, hard to see in this pic (side rear window/s)...

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Can I get one? I'll post a pic, I swear!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Normally I'm not a sticker guy, but the size is perfect for rear/side window and I wanna get the word out about the board sooo I'm in.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Here's mine, big enough for ya ;)

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Thank you! Same spot as I have!

...if you're going to hassle Gustav and crew to send you M5board.com stickers, the least we can do is say THANKS, and post the proof we used them... :M5thumbs:

Stuck mine on finally today - - its there, hard to see in this pic (side rear window/s)...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Glad you guys like the stickers. I too am not a big fan of putting stickers on my car, that is why Gustav and I went with a size that was subtle and not over the top.

I just sent a huge batch of stickers out last week. I am now out of M5 stickers and need to order more. So if you have recently PM'd me just be patient and I will get to you. I get a little overwhelmed with the amount of requests and sometimes fall behind. After all this isn't my job, just trying to help Gustav and fellow board members out.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mark,
Just got mine in the mail. Thanks. I'll post pics as soon as I wash the car and find just the right place to put on both sides.
-Roberto

Glad you guys like the stickers. I too am not a big fan of putting stickers on my car, that is why Gustav and I went with a size that was subtle and not over the top.

I just sent a huge batch of stickers out last week. I am now out of M5 stickers and need to order more. So if you have recently PM'd me just be patient and I will get to you. I get a little overwhelmed with the amount of requests and sometimes fall behind. After all this isn't my job, just trying to help Gustav and fellow board members out.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Are stickers available?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I would like to get one! The link provided took me to an invalid thread ??????

Yup, that's why I bumped the thread. Seems someone must have removed the thread. I searched for it with no luck.....

Reactions: fjannan

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
haha yeahh.. just a bit dirtier than mine =)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts