BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Link is bad or it's all ready gone! I actually seen one with like 1,500 on it from a dealer family collection. Went to post and it was gone in a day;(...

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Link works for me. What a clean car!

Odd as from my phone I get this:

"This car is no longer listed for sale.
The Seller has removed this ad from the site. Keep searching! We update our listings constantly, so we are sure you'll find similar cars."

Cheers!

·
Registered
689 Posts
In the ad, he calls the car "RARE one of a kind" a couple of times....but doesn't saying anything that makes it special. Nice car, but he doesn't need to use hyperbole to try and sell it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I think he means rare since it has only 7k miles.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
this is close enough for me to just drive to and check out.. too bad i'm not in the market for an M but super clean car. if someone's in the market for an AW, i'd consider this one.

·
Registered
729 Posts
One of kind with it's low mileage. Don't think I've seen another recently like it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Why no pics of the updated 2009 CIC controller? That screen still looks like the old CCC unit. I am a bit skeptical that it's a 09 car. All 09's are supposed to have updated computer screen which this does not..

·
Registered
729 Posts
Why no pics of the updated 2009 CIC controller? That screen still looks like the old CCC unit. I am a bit skeptical that it's a 09 car. All 09's are supposed to have updated computer screen which this does not..

This is false. The CIC wasn't introduced until the 2010 model year. The 2009 did have the CIC controller, but, not the Nav unit.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
This is false. The CIC wasn't introduced until the 2010 model year. The 2009 did have the CIC controller, but, not the Nav unit.
+1 on this.

Looks like a clean car, although I'm not a fan of the wood trim.

this is close enough for me to just drive to and check out.. too bad i'm not in the market for an M but super clean car. if someone's in the market for an AW, i'd consider this one.
Dan, maybe we should just take a drive to Monterey just for kicks to check this car out haha

·
Registered
146 Posts
Found an 06 M6 Last year. With somthing like 3700 miles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts