BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to gauge interest level in selling my Goodyear GSD3s that have about 200 miles on them. I would like to replace them with PS2s as I just plain don't care for the ride and performance. They are stock sizes and are not defective or damaged in any way. All 4 tires. I paid $977 for them including shipping from Tirerack. Make me a fair offer and they're yours.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 245/40YR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3
2 275/35ZR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I just put the tires on about 2 weeks ago. I actually posted a thread about them if you do a search.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What gives? No one is interested in saving some dough on tires with less than 300 miles on them?? Strange. Well, I'm not sure I wanted to eat the difference anyway, but I do have a set of PS2's on hold for cost. $190 front, $250 rear. I will give it another 2-3 weeks and then make the call if I'm keeping the Goodyear's. If I do, I will do my civic duty and help out a board member by allowing them to use my discount. Let me know if you're interested. I guess you could just send me a check and I'd have the tires shipped directly to you. We can talk about it further on PM.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Paul, I would be intersted in at least one front tire :D, I know that is not what you were looking forhmmm , but since I live in DC, I am very close and we could just meet up somewhere. Let me know and thnaks in advance

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would certainly do it for you, but I don't think I have the option to get more than 1 set of tires. I wouldn't want to break them up as I'm sure some lucky board member is going to want the whole set. However, if no one chimes in I'll send the one your way. Sounds like you might need it asap though. I recommend calling Grant Randall at Alexandria Bavarian Service 703.836.2002. He is an authorized tirerack dealer and can probably give you the tire for the price listed on tirerack. He's down on Rt. 1 by Potomac Yards.

·
Registered
149 Posts
paulbondy said:
I would certainly do it for you, but I don't think I have the option to get more than 1 set of tires. I wouldn't want to break them up as I'm sure some lucky board member is going to want the whole set. However, if no one chimes in I'll send the one your way. Sounds like you might need it asap though. I recommend calling Grant Randall at Alexandria Bavarian Service 703.836.2002. He is an authorized tirerack dealer and can probably give you the tire for the price listed on tirerack. He's down on Rt. 1 by Potomac Yards.
Thanks for the help, in fact I dont really need it right away :D, I hit a pothole which screwed up my alignment and I drove like that for some 100 miles before getting the alignmnet done and although my tires are still brand new the tire which hit the pothole got shaved on one side so I now have a slight humming noise when I slow down, since I am anal with my car I want to get ride of this humm and therefore need a tire :).
Lets keep in touch and see what happens.
Thanks for the offer :D,

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What color is your M? I see a carbon black frequently down on 21st St. by the GW campus. Is that you? There's also a hunter green one down there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
paulbondy said:
What color is your M? I see a carbon black frequently down on 21st St. by the GW campus. Is that you? There's also a hunter green one down there.
lol yeah I see that carbon black one also all the time down there. Mine is TitSilver. I have never seen the hunter green down there. What color is yours?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine is Titan silver also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts