BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Possibly second car.. Lease...

1715 24
Looking to possibly get a second car.. Not sure exactly what i want a jeep or a coupe.
Want a lease for around $500 a mnth.. any suggestions. Prefer to stay German, unless theres some good deals out there....

Thanks
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Surely you can find a 328 for 5 bills a month? Not much smaller than the 5.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
what about a subaru?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i dont know i am in love wth the new s5 and the new m3.. but theyr past my budget... maybe a second hand lease, its just here in NY they dont offer it anymore unless i get one from another state... i would love the mercedes sl also

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Maybe I missed a post, but what do you want the car for??

Are you looking for something sporty to save miles on the M5? Looking for convertible/hardtop convertible for open air motoring? Power vs. Economy? AWD an issue based on your location and winter driving needs?

Other than keeping it under a certain amount, there are lots of cars/trucks that would fit the bill, including a used or leased "pre owned" M5!!!

Perhaps a little more insight might help the collective....lovelove
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Basically a car that has power and luxury. Good handling and looks. prefereably a german car, such as bmw, aud benz... dont really like vw...

Just want to see my options and the point of this car is just for a coupe or jeep... something like a feel of an m5 you can say. If theres good offers on a 4 dr sport sedan that would also be good. Just another car with power and handling ut not a high price

·
Registered
135 Posts
Basically a car that has power and luxury. Good handling and looks. prefereably a german car, such as bmw, aud benz... dont really like vw...

Just want to see my options and the point of this car is just for a coupe or jeep... something like a feel of an m5 you can say. If theres good offers on a 4 dr sport sedan that would also be good. Just another car with power and handling ut not a high price
If you don't like vw but love the Audi S5, why don't you let us know which brands have acceptable prestige so that we can limit the search?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.