BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to possibly get a second car.. Not sure exactly what i want a jeep or a coupe.
Want a lease for around $500 a mnth.. any suggestions. Prefer to stay German, unless theres some good deals out there....

Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Acura has some great lease deals at the moment. I just helped my mom pick up a TSX and my wife wants an RDX. I would rather add a 4.4 X5 but since it's hers I won't put up too much of a stink. Good luck!

E

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i wouldnt want anything small though, like an rsx of rdx.. more of like an x5 or audi s5 status.. Unfortunately theyr just a bit above my price range

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Surely you can find a 328 for 5 bills a month? Not much smaller than the 5.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i prefer smething with power though... if it was a bmw either a v8 or 6 twin turbo.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
what about a subaru?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i dont know i am in love wth the new s5 and the new m3.. but theyr past my budget... maybe a second hand lease, its just here in NY they dont offer it anymore unless i get one from another state... i would love the mercedes sl also

·
Registered
26 Posts
if your in NY a VW r32 is a bit lacking in the power, but awd and has gotten great reviews, plus the DSG transmission is amazing, oh and with the leather it's basically an audi...

·
Registered
12,900 Posts
Maybe I missed a post, but what do you want the car for??

Are you looking for something sporty to save miles on the M5? Looking for convertible/hardtop convertible for open air motoring? Power vs. Economy? AWD an issue based on your location and winter driving needs?

Other than keeping it under a certain amount, there are lots of cars/trucks that would fit the bill, including a used or leased "pre owned" M5!!!

Perhaps a little more insight might help the collective....lovelove
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Basically a car that has power and luxury. Good handling and looks. prefereably a german car, such as bmw, aud benz... dont really like vw...

Just want to see my options and the point of this car is just for a coupe or jeep... something like a feel of an m5 you can say. If theres good offers on a 4 dr sport sedan that would also be good. Just another car with power and handling ut not a high price

·
Registered
129 Posts
Basically a car that has power and luxury. Good handling and looks. prefereably a german car, such as bmw, aud benz... dont really like vw...

Just want to see my options and the point of this car is just for a coupe or jeep... something like a feel of an m5 you can say. If theres good offers on a 4 dr sport sedan that would also be good. Just another car with power and handling ut not a high price
If you don't like vw but love the Audi S5, why don't you let us know which brands have acceptable prestige so that we can limit the search?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
audi bmw benz lexus and than there can be exceptions like if it was a gtr.. nsx... and so forth, an exotic

·
Registered
129 Posts
audi bmw benz lexus and than there can be exceptions like if it was a gtr.. nsx... and so forth, an exotic
If porsche fits in that general strata, I am a big fan of picking up a used but certified boxter. Otherwise, loved my Audi S4 when I had it and am really impressed with the wife's 335xi.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If porsche fits in that general strata, I am a big fan of picking up a used but certified boxter. Otherwise, loved my Audi S4 when I had it and am really impressed with the wife's 335xi.
ye i like that car, how much is she paying?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts