BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello members, I'm gonna see if there are any serious buyers out there for an 03" M5 with only 31K miles. There aren't too many of these with low mileage.
This car is not a daily driver. Always Garaged (really). I have other toys that I drive.
Imola with full black leather interior
Car is in mint condition in and out.

All mods are tastefully done.
30K service has been completed.
Mods:
interior: dvd's in the headrest and short shift kit.
Upgraded factory sound system with Infinity Sub.
Interior is excellent condition.
exterior:
Car is lowered with H&R Coilovers
Stop Tech 4 piston Red Calipers all around
20" 2 piece HRE's 20x9 and 20x10.5 rear (These are not chrome wheels) -High polished
Michelin Pilots 245/35/20 frt and 275/30/20 rear tread left 75% front and 65% rears
B&B Exhaust (I love the sound)
Active Dual Intake System
Strong strut brace

I usually just trade in my cars with out selling outright, but I know someone out there who loves these cars will enjoy and keep it clean as I have done. My buddies hate that I don't drive the car, but its my garage queen.
The car does not have a single scratch or dent. This car is show ready.
I will take more pics of interior and exterior and engine compartments upon request. I'm looking for serious buyers. We all know what these cars are going for. 03' M5 with 31K Miles with all the nice goodies.
My asking price for this vehicle is $50K obo... OR BEST OFFER. I think that is very fair price. My Loss is your Gain. Again pictures do not do this car justice.

Thanks everyone for looking: PinoyM5

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats up laidback? Really don't want to sell, but wifey says one of my toys must go. I have a couple of new rides on the way in the next couple of months....Thanks

·
Registered
644 Posts
Pinoy,

Lets talk my friend, shoot me a PM with the best way to get in touch.

I'd also like to take you up on the offer of taking additional pictures.

(Doug, Thanks for the heads up bud!)

-Audio

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doug, the products I use are Meguiars. Cleaner waxes and the New Meg. NXT. That is an awesome product. I use those will all my cars. Especially with dark colors. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Doug, the products I use are Meguiars. Cleaner waxes and the New Meg. NXT. That is an awesome product. I use those will all my cars. Especially with dark colors. Thanks for looking.
Great, thanks! Oh, if it works out w/ you and Audioguy you can send me a bottle! cherrsagai Good luck

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
...seems to be a P.I. connection on this thread.

OK, my wife's family origin - Pangasinan...

...for her classic reaction to the first time through the gears on the way to the ring - click on my name, select visit homepage :)

·
8,369 Posts
Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Yes, classic reaction for someone experiencing full power of the beast for the first time.

My wife is used to it now. She just hangs on now when I mash the pedal and says 'oh my God...here we go again..."

Salamat po!

...seems to be a P.I. connection on this thread.

OK, my wife's family origin - Pangasinan...

...for her classic reaction to the first time through the gears on the way to the ring - click on my name, select visit homepage :)

·
Registered
155 Posts

LOL. The first time I drove a Beast, my wife was on board. I was taking it easy while making my way to the highway. Rolling up the ramp, I gassed it....... Her reaction: "What just happened?" I just said "I hit the gas." That's when I was told that I didn't need a car like this, and that if I got one, she saw lots of tickets and appearances in front of judges in my future!!! :M5rev: :M5launch:

P.S. Bump for a pretty car.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Did your car sell?

What price?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys, not parting the vehicle. I had a few dreamers that called, but no sale. I'm actually thinking about keeping the car. The car is in the bodyshop right know getting some tender loving care and some goodies addded on. I will post photos hopefully next weekend, when its completed. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
You know i will be the first one to tell you DON'T SELL !!!:haha2:...post some pics asap!:cheers:
Sorry guys, not parting the vehicle. I had a few dreamers that called, but no sale. I'm actually thinking about keeping the car. The car is in the bodyshop right know getting some tender loving care and some goodies addded on. I will post photos hopefully next weekend, when its completed. Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts