1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
188 Posts
Awesome P-car. If I didn't recently pick up my Custom F-250, I would be all over your 996TT. I already have too many toys and the wife wants to liquidate a few, therefore my E39 M5 is for sale and my previous tow vehicle, a 2003 Excursion. People probably think I am crazy, but I have more into my new truck than what a new E60 M5 would cost. I see that you also have a nice F-250. What toyhauler do you have? I am also in the market for a 5th wheel that will work with my lift. I have a 12" lift with King 3.0 coil-overs with 22" KMC XD Diesels with 40" Toyos.

I passed the information on the P-car to several friends of mine so you may be hearing from Scott or Richard about it. If it doesn't sell, you may be hearing from me in about a year, lol.

James

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha...thanks...my F250 has a 10" lift, still running 6 shocks..no coilovers yet...38" PJ's, 4.56's, Hybrid Injectors, GT38R, Amp Steps, big stereo, etc, etc....thinking about a Cummins swap.........

No Toybox at this time....I use the truck as a daily and for trips to Mex with the family....and to tow my Mustang to the track when I can make time....and when I do I use an open car hauler....can't justify enclosed yet.....

·
Registered
158 Posts
Is wing detachable?

CBarton,
That color is really sharp. Is the wing detachable in case you wanted to give it a more understated appearance? Ballpark, what kind of price are you looking to get for your 996TT?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, GT2 wing is fixed......all TT's have a wing...the normall TT is just smaller.....I am looking for $65k....Almost that much in mods to it....:)...yeah, I love red......wouldn't want a Porsche in any other color....USED to be THE color for 911's.....but I've NEVER seen another Red TT here in So Cal.....they are all black or silver..

CBarton,
That color is really sharp. Is the wing detachable in case you wanted to give it a more understated appearance? Ballpark, what kind of price are you looking to get for your 996TT?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts