BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spanky LCI M5 with 90K and awesome oil results from my over anal retentive changes every single time. That said, I am still doing my bearings soon, and looking for a shop. I have the last gen of this motor with the least failures recorded, but still going to do it.

I was working with Michael Kardas (sp?) at Autowerkes, but he moved to a new shop and I like him, but not them as much. I want an enthusiast who will treat it like me.
Any recommendations??

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I have a spanky LCI M5 with 90K and awesome oil results from my over anal retentive changes every single time. That said, I am still doing my bearings soon, and looking for a shop. I have the last gen of this motor with the least failures recorded, but still going to do it.

I was working with Michael Kardas (sp?) at Autowerkes, but he moved to a new shop and I like him, but not them as much. I want an enthusiast who will treat it like me.
Any recommendations??
I was just going to do mine at BMW Northwest dealer. I know you guys have another dealership up in Seattle. Have you asked them how much they'd charge? If it's somewhere around $3500, it should be good I'd think.

·
Registered
985 Posts
These guys are the experts:

Autohaus Bayern, Inc.

Address: 10925 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone:(503) 641-4525
Hours: Closed today · Hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts