BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Wow, that is sad. With that HUGE tow hook, someone should just tow that bad boy away . . . Yet another example of too much money and not enough good taste . . . Opps, I mean in my humble opinion. Kevin

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
One word to describe that travesty...FUGLY :haha2:

:cheers:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
er, nice wheels at least ouich

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
My guess its not an M5. It has chrome around the windows and there is no badge on the moldings. I know they are options, but why would you have the badge on the back, and some fake ones on the side(above the grills), but not have the regular ones on the molding?
I think the exhaust in the back is way spaced apart too. I think the M5 exhaust is closer together. maybe.

who cares, its HELLA UGLY hiha

josh.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Still, they look small. And the calipers looks smaller as well, and they are a bit fuzzy so not able to look for the M badge. But let's all pray its a hotted 520. Starge that they don't have a picture from the inside or the engine bay...

·
Registered
654 Posts
i truly hope that that's not an m5. all buyers should be screened and interviewed before purchase, then we could all avoid horrible monstrosities like this.

ernie

·
Registered
156 Posts
FUGLY sums it up pretty well. More likely than not, it'll be crashed in 6 months by the twit who added all the cr*p on. :crying2:

Sad, sad, sad. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
272 Posts
[sarcasm]Where can I get that body kit for my beast?[/sarcasm]

·
Registered
213 Posts
With prices dropping like stones in the UK I am sure there will be quite a few more like this within a few years, Max Power magazine has a lot to answer for!

All I can say is :crying:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts