BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
The M5board was actually part of the deciding factor when buying my car just because I knew if i had an issue or a question there would be a reliable place to look and not many people are as devoted to a car as the beast owners.
Agree absolutely, the forum for my old car was good, was very happy to find this one, it's true, a good forum and therefore community of other owners does make ownership so much better.

And +1 for the resurrecting old threads, I'd much rather find old the info in one thread than read 50 threads and find duplicate information in each, only to find the 51st actually contains the nugget I was after.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think the "thank you" responses on the DIY threads are a real time waster. We all appreciate the help on our projects, but when researching a DIY, it takes for ever to sift through the "thank you"s to get to valuable feedback, or other ideas.

I am new to this forum, but I have found the search function almost unusable. I get either hundreds of matches, or none at all. Try searching for a thread on weather on not my CD changer will play CD +/- R's.

Maybe I am just a crummy searcher!

Ken

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I think the "thank you" responses on the DIY threads are a real time waster. We all appreciate the help on our projects, but when researching a DIY, it takes for ever to sift through the "thank you"s to get to valuable feedback, or other ideas.

I am new to this forum, but I have found the search function almost unusable. I get either hundreds of matches, or none at all. Try searching for a thread on weather on not my CD changer will play CD +/- R's.

Maybe I am just a crummy searcher!

Ken
Thanks, Ken :haha2:

Sorry Couldn't resist. Go For a decent -R, they work fine.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'd like to have my username changed to HassanM5. I've tried sending a message to a mod but have gotten no reply. Don't know why we aren't allowed to just change usernames in the settings or something.

·
Super Moderator
4,837 Posts
There are similar threads in the Feedback section. The general policy is only if you are changing your vendor status.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts