BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of year again... come on down to Centralia, WA on Sunday Jan 17th and join 100-150 of your fellow BMW enthusiasts for some good food, folks, and fun.

Premeet North will be in Tacoma. Premeet South is in Vancouver WA. See the Facebook event page for times, locations, and other event details.

https://www.facebook.com/events/416192425239423/

See you there!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ill be trying to make it out!

Quite the drive from Medford, just passed through there on my way up from Long Beach to Hood River!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's 720 miles round trip for me, but there's a crew of us all going up together and we stay overnight in Portland afterward to help push the party well into the next morning :)

Hood River is a beautiful town. Hope you make the southern premeet! Apparently I've been elected to help lead it lol.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, it's 720 miles round trip for me, but there's a crew of us all going up together and we stay overnight in Portland afterward to help push the party well into the next morning :)

Hood River is a beautiful town. Hope you make the southern premeet! Apparently I've been elected to help lead it lol.

Nice! Is there a local PNW M5 fb group?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only fb pages i know are the pnw BMW page for all nw bmws or the model specific pages, like "e39 m5 owners" and "///M5 republic" for e60s that are worldwide. Ykjones is looking to get a group of nw m5 folks going though (see his thread in this folder)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Good seeing you Nathan and of course cruising up with another M5! Wish more M5's would come out to play! Been trying to get things rolling locally but I didn't see a lot of interest/response. Perhaps things will be different after the rainy season ends.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For some reason the northwest is all about E36/E46... Seems like the M5s are too expensive or owned by old geezers that don't rally. I hope we can pick it up! I met two e39 m5 guys at Centralia. Pretty sure they're on this board (definitely on the e39 M5 FB page anyway)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts