BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, not sure if this has been posted yet, but the big Pacific Northwest BMW rally is coming up in Centralia, WA on Sunday Jan 18th. Details can be found on the FB event page below.

I'll be making the 6 hour drive from Southern OR with a few folks. There is also a north and a south caravan (Tacoma and Vancouver respectively). Last year they had over 100 cars. Would be cool to have a nice M5 crowd! :)

Hope to see you there! Post up if you're coming or have any questions. Fun group of folks.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1532004077042699/

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really, not one of us M5 northwestern folks are going to the rally... beside me?! I know this NW Forum doesn't get a lot of traffic, but there's gotta be at least a few folks right?! Should be good times... and just a bit damp... less tire wear for the burnouts :p

·
Registered
202 Posts
Really, not one of us M5 northwestern folks are going to the rally... beside me?! I know this NW Forum doesn't get a lot of traffic, but there's gotta be at least a few folks right?! Should be good times... and just a bit damp... less tire wear for the burnouts :p
Also, being in Centralia may be a deterrent for the Seattle/Eastside folks...:sad3:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heh well, it's almost exactly as far from Seattle as it is from Portland. That's why they pick that location. Doesn't seem all that far to me... I'm driving 6 hrs each way... :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it is! We'll have a big screen TV streaming the game from the back of an X5 with a rain canopy for cover. Cars and Football... best event ever :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Turnout was amazing. Somewhere around 130 cars?? It poured rain during the drive but was mostly dry for the 4 hrs we hung around outside. It was lots of 3's from every generation, some 5's and a few 7's. I was the only M5 that I saw. I had a blast, I'll be sure to post something for the summer event when it happens.

I did take a few photos. Not any good ones of the whole group though. Most folks shared their photos on the PNW BMW facebook page, but ill see if i can find some public links (i think i saw some flickr links)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts