BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Initial Design (on the Right) that has now been dropped, after some testing :grinyes: , for the new design (on the Left)

Initial Design that has now been abandoned :

I will keep you guys posted :M5rev: :M5launch:

Thanks

Kumaran

·
Registered
632 Posts
Subscribed!

Kumaran, are you fabricating a header design, and if yes, will you make a limited run for your European (Belgian) friends? :cheers:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Subscribed!

Kumaran, are you fabricating a header design, and if yes, will you make a limited run for your European (Belgian) friends? :cheers:
Oh yeah man !!! Not me personally, but by chaps who make me look like I dont know what the function of a spark plug is.....

First run is going to be for my UK brothers and other RHD fitment regions.... Closely followed by a LHD run for you and my other European brothers !

Full Exhaust system coming too of course, but these are going to be fine to fit with all other aftermarket performance or stock system(s)

Lets just say if it does not have uber excellent quality, fit, finish, value and most importantly flow characteristics, it will not be released to the public until it satisifies all those criteria and some !

I have been waiting patiently for this for months now, and its basically here !

Thanks

Kumaran

·
Registered
632 Posts
Great! So there is a difference for RHD and LHD fitment? Depending on the price, I would be very interested!

·
Registered
369 Posts
:jump::woowoo::M5rev::M5launch:

·
Registered
276 Posts
OK...header makes more sense.
I thought you're trying to make an exhaust like a Pagani Zonda. ouich

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Damn those are some nice welds!! What type of Steel is being used? T304?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys,

Cheers for all the nice comments !! I ll pass them onto the designers and fabricators !

You wait till you see the actual manifolds (headers) :)

The production manifolds will be in T304 (as per the prototypes in the pics) but there is a view that there will be a T321 with a touch of Titanium for a slight premium....

Yeah the RHD and the LHD will be different due to the location of the steering column.

Supersaloon : if you get one, its gonna sound, and GO pretty much like the same as mine will, so I ll be sure to let you know how they are :) and everyone else too of course !

Paganis Zonda's, no no but I see your point :)

Thanks

Kumaran

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hiya Guys,

These are some internal pics of the collectors, they look pretty good to me, but I have been advised that they are unfinished..... ! I love these guys' work !

Thanks

Kumaran

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks pretty good! any ideas on a rough price for these once finished? I could be very very interested depending on price compared to the SS ones. Any idea on power gain etc...? What about high flow cats to go with it too?

cheers

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks pretty good! any ideas on a rough price for these once finished? I could be very very interested depending on price compared to the SS ones. Any idea on power gain etc...? What about high flow cats to go with it too?

cheers
PM'd buddy !

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 618 Posts