BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
One guy said that: "02 M5 seems sorta OLD and ****TY to me"

:confused2 This guy could ONLY say sorta old and ****ty.

He couldn't outright say it is old and ****ty because he knows the M5, though old, is by no means ****ty. :nono:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Eldar2k said:
Read this:
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=97706&page=8&pp=10

One guy sad that: "02 M5 seems sorta OLD and ****TY to me":nono:

Lets explain himgrrrrrrr , what M5 really is, help! Support M5 owners!:viking:
Hmmmm...... Could be fun, but I regress. If someone wants to say something that stupid, they obviosly don't know what they're talking about. I always think it is so inmature to talk like that. Anyway, if the 02 M5 is, "old and ****ty" then I can't imagine what they would say about my antique 01 Z8. :hihihi:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
jos said:
Eldar2K, are you member MersAMG on MBWorld?
No, but member MersAMG is from Czech Republic (there is his public profile on the left side), so I thought he needs support.
I dont own any Mercedes cars...
I've just copied his thread and posted it here to find out what you think about an H2 guys....
Because I own an 03 H2 and 01 BMW M5......but I am really starting to loosing my temperament with an H2, its too big. I am thinking about Porsche Cayenne S. Hummer H2 is very unpractical vehicle.......I am probably going to trade it for the Cayenne.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Eldar2k said:
No, but member MersAMG is from Czech Republic (there is his public profile on the left side), so I thought he needs support.
I dont own any Mercedes cars...
I've just copied his thread and posted it here to find out what you think about an H2 guys....
Because I own an 03 H2 and 01 BMW M5......but I am really starting to loosing my temperament with an H2, its too big. I am thinking about Porsche Cayenne S. Hummer H2 is very unpractical vehicle.......I am probably going to trade it for the Cayenne.
All right, I had almost started scratching my head. Very similar garages that you two have. Anwyway I have to agree on you about the H2. It's big and drinks a lot of gas. It isn't even a pretty car to watch. I would'nt have spent any money on it and bought a Cayenne Turbo in it's place.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MersAMG has too many cars and actually I would like to say that I dont believe any single word of all those guys. Since I havent seen photos of their cars I wont believe them. It really seems to me sort of weird to have 5-7 cars. Cars are not socks.......
I love my BMW M5 and I want to get rid of my H2. I think Cayenne S is OK for me, its quite fast as well....Most of time I spend at work, so there isnt much time for speeding...and Prague is quite crowded city, so you are not able to drive 200Km/h and more on highways.....the nearest really good racing track is in Brno (second biggest city in Czech Rep.) which is located 140miles from Prague. So there is no use for Turbo. And most of cars can barely beat Cayenne S on stoplights......

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Eldar2k said:
MersAMG has too many cars and actually I would like to say that I dont believe any single word of all those guys. Since I havent seen photos of their cars I wont believe them. It really seems to me sort of weird to have 5-7 cars. Cars are not socks.......
I love my BMW M5 and I want to get rid of my H2. I think Cayenne S is OK for me, its quite fast as well....Most of time I spend at work, so there isnt much time for speeding...and Prague is quite crowded city, so you are not able to drive 200Km/h and more on highways.....the nearest really good racing track is in Brno (second biggest city in Czech Rep.) which is located 140miles from Prague. So there is no use for Turbo. And most of cars can barely beat Cayenne S on stoplights......
I don't really see the use of a H2 nor a Cayenne if you live in a crowded city. SUV's are for more ruff terain than citys.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Eldar2k said:
QUOTE]

You sure you aren`t? Many similarities, birthday, location, attitudes, cars, joining month to the board..
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/member.php?userid=20429

This is not meant to be any kind of offensive, just so many similarities... :confused:

Edit: In addition, why does your M seem to be US-Spec?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Posted yesterday........
Eldar2k said:
I was thinking about Cayenne, but its too ugly....I wanted to have real SUV, not just something higway-offroad like Cayenne.
Posted today.......
Eldar2k said:
but I am really starting to loosing my temperament with an H2, its too big. I am thinking about Porsche Cayenne S. Hummer H2 is very unpractical vehicle.......I am probably going to trade it for the Cayenne.
And there's two 27 year olds (with the same birthday), H2 owners in Prague?

Oh and this was posted yesterday;
Eldar2k said:
I havent driven any other SUVs (only Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 which I still have).
And would you believe it MersAMG ( http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/member.php?userid=20429 ) has a 4.7 Cherokee too! spooky!

Hmmm, the plot thickens.

:confused:

·
Registered
268 Posts
After reading the MBWorld tread from page one, I must say that this MercAMG guy (who ever he is) seems like a weird caracter. The tread was not about the M5 at all. The comment came from one single person after MercAMG wrote that his 02 ML was old. The simply guy replied by making "ironic" comments about all MercAMG's (fantasy?) cars. The other members didn't follow up with more M5 bashing either.

It seems to me that this m5board tread is about seeking support, after loosing the battle at MBworld. I know that the two boards have had a few disputes over the years, and there is no reason to start a new one over this. :wroom:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dylan said:
Posted yesterday........

Posted today.......

And there's two 27 year olds (with the same birthday), H2 owners in Prague?

Oh and this was posted yesterday; And would you believe it MersAMG ( http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/member.php?userid=20429 ) has a 4.7 Cherokee too! spooky!

Hmmm, the plot thickens.

:confused:
Thats ridiculous! I dont care about the MersAMG, and I am surely not MersAMG (I just saw that somebody wrote that M5 looks ****ty etc....so I wanted to support the guys as a M5 owner..), I dont like Cayenne exterior, but besides that its really one of the best SUVs and I am considering to buy it!
BTW, there are almost 45 H2s in Prague, its really possible to have same cars (H2 and GC 4.7 > most of people in Prague have CRD Grands, so it is really weird though we have same cars) in one garage. And also why would I do this? To kill myself by making stupid realations between me and MersAMG?
And BTW, I am not 27 y.o, but 29 (you can read it in my profile....I will check if there is some mistake). I am quite dissapointed....:(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ltn said:
Eldar2k said:
QUOTE]

You sure you aren`t? Many similarities, birthday, location, attitudes, cars, joining month to the board..
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/member.php?userid=20429

This is not meant to be any kind of offensive, just so many similarities... :confused:

Edit: In addition, why does your M seem to be US-Spec?
Because I've bought it in USA...I used to live there, they gave me better price than in Europe....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.