BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forgive me my Beast, for I have sinned...

I have operated you in a manner not becoming of an ///M owner.

My Beast, I have sinned against You and am not worthy to be called Your driver. Be merciful to me, a sinner.

-b.

Attachments

Reactions: Lucky-13

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
My sin was even greater than you. .

Even my beast is able to beat prius!

:jump:

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
No way you got that type of mpg in an M car. Do you live in the middle San Fran and just put it in N to slide down the roads....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Most sins are forgivable offenses. 29.4 is not.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gian124 said:
did you let the wife / girlfriend borrow it? :D

didn't know we could get double digits in that window :)
Toesuf94 said:
14!! How in the H -E - DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS did you manage that? Engine off, down hill?
Yea -- It has been very rainy around here so even though I avoid operating in the rain, when I do take it out, the roads are still damp & I can't really rally. Also, I've had the kid with me often...

That 14.0 MPG is a mix but believe it or not, it's 65% city and 35% highway (est).

Sad, sad, sad... ;)

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No way you got that type of mpg in an M car. Do you live in the middle San Fran and just put it in N to slide down the roads....
David Ajax III said:
Gian124 said:
29 must be photoshopped! must be some kind of error code
He's just reset it and then taken a very small sample while coasting down a hill or such and then snapped a picture...

-b.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes very sad.....you admitting it makes it even worst:)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes very sad.....you admitting it makes it even worst:)
I didn't post the 29.4 MPG -- mine was a legitimate 14.0 MPH and was actual driving.. :) Still sad but at least not fabricated nonsense.. ;)

-b.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
He's just reset it and then taken a very small sample while coasting down a hill or such and then snapped a picture...

-b.
Yes!! that's what I did, buddy! but I did not go down a hill

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I live in Seattle and I did not put it on N to slide down the roads, what I did is just some trip computer reset.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hahaha, I love it!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I gotta go to church to release all my sins and ask for forgiveness for what I have failed to do to satisfy my beast. LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have to admit I have to try pretty hard to get it below14. I have way too many highway miles per week and way too many cops on I-5

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I have to admit I have to try pretty hard to get it below14. I have way too many highway miles per week and way too many cops on I-5
That's understandable if you're commuting.. I'm mostly in the city -- hence the disgrace. :D

By the way, I'm starting an email list for Northwest ///M owners, so if you're interested, PM or email me your email address at: bryan[at]bybee.org.

It won't be a heavy traffic sort of thing -- just a notification of local events or when we all want to organize a group ride, etc.

Have a great weekend!

-b.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts