BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clutch Position Sensor (PLCD) also went up by a lot, It cost me $450 after tax with employee discount at the dealership my friends works at. Another dealer wanted $620ish plus tax.

I think i will go to Porsche if this continues...

But i'm not very happy about the VW emission cheating scandal.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Are you talking to me? If so, then yes.... I checked my emails. I ordered it Oct 12, and it shipped Oct 19. It arrived on Oct 24th. DHL express is quite fast for getting stuff to Canada from Europe. If you give them your cell and email, they notify you of duty and taxes due and you can pay online in advance, along with authorizing them to leave the package at the door without your signature.

·
Registered
67 Posts
@gmak Sorry, i think i quoted the wrong person. Ill PM you with specific questions.

·
2,132 Posts
The solenoids have gone up in price in a most shocking way, be it for the vanos or the SMG..
But the PLCD has received a slight increase in price, as mentioned earlier about 47$ since 2015..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
5soko
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing