BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ...

Been a while since I have posted on here, I did the Gumball back in 04 in the silver noble ... anyway, thought I would give some videos back to the forum. Here is me and my mate when we visited Germany last week in my RS4.

Need to get more work done, I need to reach that 200 MPH mark!! :cool:

Managed 188 MPH GPS out of it so far ... running about 440 bhp with some more mods to be done. Hmmm, should have taken it on the gumball, prob would not have broken down!! hmmm

Should be a fast link for everyone ...

http://www.s4-video.com/cars/RS4/
PS. There are two Belgium ones, no real difference, just the music ...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yourk said:
My absolute most favorite Car, the B5 RS4!. Nice videos.
Thanks! Mine is slight different, in that its a Saloon :eek:oohhh:

Made a decision years ago not to sell it for an RS4 (felt I was too young for an estate! Even although those body panels do make it look gooood!) and went for an engine upgrade.

Got an offer of an RS4 engine/interior etc last year, so did the full upgrade! Down to even the whole wiring loom! Its gone together very very well I have to say! and it looks just like an S4 ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
R10CHW said:
(felt I was too young for an estate! Even although those body panels do make it look gooood!)
You're right, the Avant does look very good for some reason..

I saw an RS4 on the promenade some weeks back, red Avant with an MTM badge on the back... show off:confused3

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff4505 said:
You're right, the Avant does look very good for some reason..

I saw an RS4 on the promenade some weeks back, red Avant with an MTM badge on the back... show off:confused3
Let you all into a wee secret ... I have not changed any of exterior yet, except for RS4 18" alloys, but I did replace the S4 badge for an "A4 1.9TDi" badge, oh, the red i one ;)

Its fun playing with the public! Maybe thats bad of me ?? :wroom:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hehe eat that ************:M5launch:

Very nice. I know someone with a Saxo who thinks the world of it, that link is getting forwarded !:hihi:

·
Registered
75 Posts
R10CHW said:
Not until November ... So more footage then maybe :eek:
crazy speeding..... I have just one question.... why was always the ABS indicator on?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
danieledeanna said:
crazy speeding..... I have just one question.... why was always the ABS indicator on?
... because the flippin sensor broke a few days before I left, so no ABS ... back to pumping brakes, thats why you will see in one of the videos the wheels lock, just added more fun :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
R10CHW said:
... because the flippin sensor broke a few days before I left, so no ABS ... back to pumping brakes, thats why you will see in one of the videos the wheels lock, just added more fun :D
true true...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts