BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were certainly keeping it clean and shiny!
I'll keep my eyes peeled for your touring, I'm sure I won't miss it....not seen a single one on the roads yet, you could be my first!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ye, I am about all the time (cannot keep out of it!!!), but keep an eye out...

If you like to have a look no worries, PM me and I'll do a fly by :M5rev:

of topic: thought i saw you,scoopz on the M56 but they blanked me cold, we (& my son) must have looked looked like a right couple of ouichouich

·
Moderator Emeritus
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If you like to have a look no worries, PM me and I'll do a fly by :M5rev:
If you're ever passing through the middle of Chester, just after you go past the Amphitheater and Tourist Center you'll come to a park on the right and a big black 'n' white tudor building on the left with an M5 parked alongside, you'll generally be stopped at the lights anyway. Just honk your horn a few times and you'll see me wave from my office window:byee55amg I think every person I know beeps me at those lights, I must waste at least 30 mins a day waving or car gazing.

of topic: thought i saw you,scoopz on the M56 but they blanked me cold, we (& my son) must have looked looked like a right couple of ouichouich
Oooh I really hope that wasn't me and if it was I certainly didn't mean to blank you , but I'm sure I'd have noticed a touring M5 or were you going too fast...I'm not on the M56 often, but last Sunday and the Sunday before I have been, my reg if very similar to my board name :rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know where you are, ye, I'll honk ...as i do go round there often. If your reg is like your user name it's safe to say it wasn't you. I'm sure I would have put 2 & 2 together

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Time for a Northern meet guys... (but not on Friday - it's going to SNOW!!).

·
Moderator Emeritus
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The weather people are still predicting the snow for tomorrow...even though it's warm and sunny outside right now!
There does need to be a northern meet soon, possible late spring/early summer?
Two of the northern members (i.e. me and NB) are having a little mini meet at Silverstone on March 14th, not very northern I know but better than tesco's car park.
Any more takers? LedWatch? Ashok?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts